Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has edging and ballooning affected your sexual stamina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has edging and ballooning affected your sexual stamina?

Question within the title has anyone who edges or balloons for more than thirty minutes noticed an increase in sexual stamina. I`m quiet curious to find out how it affects your stamina as now i can balloon for 50 minutes.

Originally posted by Dizzler View Post
    Question within the title has anyone who edges or balloons for more than thirty minutes noticed an increase in sexual stamina. I`m quiet curious to find out how it affects your stamina as now i can balloon for 50 minutes.
    I have not had sex in 9 years. But i tell you what im ready and willing. Yes i can maintain an erection indefinately. Sometimes they don't always go away right away after a edging session.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Sorry for resuming an old thread, but I am really interested too into hearing from people which had experience of real sex after improving their endurance with edging. Did that helped in real life too?

Thanks!

Comment

I have not tried ballooning (although I want to at some point) but edging has increased my stamina. I know when I want to cum... know my body's signals and such.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I had delayed ejaculation so stamina was never an issue. The big deal with me, was to tranfer my ability to orgasm from solo to duo and idealy to transfer my male multi orgasm ability to duo. Interestingly,once I became orgasmic duo, the multi orgasm just followed naturaly.

Comment

Well, After two weeks on JP's 90 day program, I noticed a slight increase in stamina. If I keep this up my stamina should increase within the next couple of months!
            +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
            +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Working...
            X