I am kind of worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am kind of worried

Well I've been reading the articles on the main site here, one of the rules states that men under 18 should not start PE, how come?
    The reason I am worried about this is that I stumbled upon the theory of PE when i was 16, around 3 years ago, I did it for about 3 months with some simple jelqing and strecthing, I did see gains, and of-course like most teens I did not have much dedication (not just PE), but I'm scared that I may have messed up my penis because this site promotes that people under 18 should not do PE, so i just want to know what is the reason behind this rule, is it penile damage or just morale?

p.s. i stumbled upon PE not from this site
    Starting (4/21/09) Stats: BPEL: 6" EG: 5.25"

Current: BPEL 6.5" EG:5.5" NBPEL: 5.75"

You should be fine 16 is probably the very max I would ever start, the theory is that if you start too early you will interfere with your natural growth. If you only did it for 3 months then it probably wouldn't effect anything negatively assuming you didn't have any serious injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Newbie View Post
      Well I've been reading the articles on the main site here, one of the rules states that men under 18 should not start PE, how come?
      The reason I am worried about this is that I stumbled upon the theory of PE when i was 16, around 3 years ago, I did it for about 3 months with some simple jelqing and strecthing, I did see gains, and of-course like most teens I did not have much dedication (not just PE), but I'm scared that I may have messed up my penis because this site promotes that people under 18 should not do PE, so i just want to know what is the reason behind this rule, is it penile damage or just morale?

p.s. i stumbled upon PE not from this site
      No your fine, i think it would be ok for a minor to do some lite pe, but because of youthfulness i think injuries may be more of an ssue. If he is supervised by an older brother that does pe as well i think the safety factor increases. However, because of legal age limits 18 is the lowest age you can be to be on a PE forum.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by Jiminy View Post
        You should be fine 16 is probably the very max I would ever start, the theory is that if you start too early you will interfere with your natural growth. If you only did it for 3 months then it probably wouldn't effect anything negatively assuming you didn't have any serious injuries.
        Odang, I've been the same size since 16 did i really screw myself over?

Kingpole, what I did wasn't very light, I did the same routine 4 to 5 days a week for sessions that took a long period of time ( long as or longer than the 90 day routine if m memory is correct)

well as long as i can still make progress like a normal person i'm happy

Comment

Nah man mine stopped growing around that time as well and I wasn't doing pe, you should grow some more anyway now that you've found this site.

Comment

Thanks you two, for the reassurance.

Comment

Odang, I've been the same size since 16 did i really screw myself over?

Kingpole, what I did wasn't very light, I did the same routine 4 to 5 days a week for sessions that took a long period of time ( long as or longer than the 90 day routine if m memory is correct)

well as long as i can still make progress like a normal person i'm happy
              Your doing fine, don't worry. Maybe it did work how big is your ding dong?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Your doing fine, don't worry. Maybe it did work how big is your ding dong?
                I was 6"x5.25" to start I grew to like 6.25" to 6.5" (can't remember exactly) and girth went to 5.5", now its the same as before I did it because I did not know about cementing.

And about cementing, I couldn't find any articles on the mainsite in detail about cementing, so i'll post my interpretation from what I have read.

So Cementing is done after every individual routine, so after I finish the 90 Day Beginner Routine, I'm suppose to wean off from the routine, by doing this: the first month after the routine, do 3/4 of the amount of work, so 4 days a week and a little bit less reps. In the second month I will do 1/2 of the routine, like but it down to 3 days and take away slightly more reps. In the third month I will but it to 1 or 2 days a week and but the reps to very very little. And then I can finally start a new more advanced routine? So in reality 90 day routine will take 6 months with the cementing?

I'm not sure if I'm right, if you can confirm this with a quick response or a link to an article that I have missed, that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Or you can just continue doing your normal pe routine, cementing your gains is only if you want to quit pe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiminy View Post
                    Or you can just continue doing your normal pe routine, cementing your gains is only if you want to quit pe.
                    oh awesome

I can use the 90 Day Routine over and over for over 90 days if my gains do not stop? I should only switch to a more advanced routine if my progress stalls?

And were the other components of my interpretation of cementing correct?

Comment

I was 6"x5.25" to start I grew to like 6.25" to 6.5" (can't remember exactly) and girth went to 5.5", now its the same as before I did it because I did not know about cementing.

And about cementing, I couldn't find any articles on the mainsite in detail about cementing, so i'll post my interpretation from what I have read.

So Cementing is done after every individual routine, so after I finish the 90 Day Beginner Routine, I'm suppose to wean off from the routine, by doing this: the first month after the routine, do 3/4 of the amount of work, so 4 days a week and a little bit less reps. In the second month I will do 1/2 of the routine, like but it down to 3 days and take away slightly more reps. In the third month I will but it to 1 or 2 days a week and but the reps to very very little. And then I can finally start a new more advanced routine? So in reality 90 day routine will take 6 months with the cementing?

I'm not sure if I'm right, if you can confirm this with a quick response or a link to an article that I have missed, that would be appreciated. Thanks!
                      Pretty big to start with especially in the girth deparment. The cementing routine you described sounds pretty righ on target. Or youcan edge or balloon to cement gains.
                      kingpole
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by kingpole; 04-21-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I would NEVER cut back on any routine or part of any routine after 90 days. After 90 days, I would maintain that routine and either add new exercises, or increase the time or intensity of the beginning ones. I cut back after 5 months and lost half of my early gains. I had gained 3" in length and 2" in girth during the first 5 months. Looking back at that time, now I wish I had maintained my original routine (first 5 months) for at least another 5 months or so.

Comment

thanks for all your help dudes,

well i've been doing this for and a half week now, haven't missed a workout so far, awesome, and my erection quality is better, though i haven't taken a measurement yet, maybe i'll take one at the end of this week, but overall things have been going gooood

and i'm using extra virgin olive oil as lube, it's surprisingly efficient lol, is this okay or not? just wondering,

Comment

i've gained 0.5 inches on length so far, can't measure girth atm because i misplaced the measuring tape lol, but it feels slightly bigger,

i've gained a shit load on flaccid too

i did 5 days a week sunday to thursday for the 90 day beginner routine, but i couldn't gain in the first few weeks and it seemed like it was tired all the time, but then i changed it to 4 days a week, with sunday, monday, wednesday, thursday, and i saw some pretty good gains and feels alot better

i've sorta strayed from the routine, doing it 4 days a week, following the stretching routine, and basically rotating normal jelqs with v jelqs for 15 minutes each session with 5 second strokes, i found that the number of jelqs that was recommended took a really long time, no disrespect JonPop
                            A_Newbie
                            Last edited by A_Newbie; 06-03-2009, 08:46 PM.

Comment

i've gained 0.5 inches on length so far, can't measure girth atm because i misplaced the measuring tape lol, but it feels slightly bigger,

i've gained a shit load on flaccid too

i did 5 days a week sunday to thursday for the 90 day beginner routine, but i couldn't gain in the first few weeks and it seemed like it was tired all the time, but then i changed it to 4 days a week, with sunday, monday, wednesday, thursday, and i saw some pretty good gains and feels alot better

i've sorta strayed from the routine, doing it 4 days a week, following the stretching routine, and basically rotating normal jelqs with v jelqs for 15 minutes each session with 5 second strokes, i found that the number of jelqs that was recommended took a really long time, no disrespect JonPop
                              You did good, its ok to adjust PE to your comfort zone. It is when you go out of that confort zone is when injuries happen, congrats keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X