Masturbation and PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation and PE

Hey all. I'm just starting PE and I find it almost impossible not to get a full erection while jelqing. I've tried just waiting it out, but my penis is just way too sensitive. If I am doing a simple 10 minute routine of jelqing, and just wait for my erection to go away everytime I get one, the 10 minute routine turns into more like a 40 minute routine. Now, I've heard this isn't recommended, but the only thing that has worked for me is masturbating before my PE routine. If anyone has had success doing this or no success doing this, I'd like to know. Also, I would like to know the scientific reason that masturbating before or after PE is supposedly bad (I masturbate before only until the next session). Thanks.

have you tried squeezing your penis head?
    04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
    06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
    Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
    Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

Erect jelqing is a great exercise in itself, especially for girth, but it's not for beginners as it puts quite a strain on the old chap. Maybe try it once you've been PEing a bit longer?

You going mainly for length or girth?
      Ivor
      Last edited by Ivor; 07-15-2012, 07:18 AM.

Comment

I haven't tried squeezing my penis head. Could you specify or is it literally just squeezing the glans? I heard doing a Uli helps sometimes also. And I'm going for length mainly, Ivor.

Comment

I've j/o b4 pe ing and I mostly do it to help warm up besides the typical stretches in the jp90 I still get a great jelq in afterwards because it seems theres so much blood forced into it already
          START-7/16/12
          BPEL-8.00"
          EG-5.25"-MID SHAFT
          BPFSL- 7.75"
          FG-5"

GOAL-
          BPEL-9.5+
          EG-6.5+...I WANT A HOG!
          not as concerned with lenght as girth but definately want it veiner

Comment

That's exactly what I thought. It lets me focus on the quality of the jelq instead of my erection strength. Have you had progress masturbating before PE?

Comment

I haven't even measured anything yet I just been goin off wat it feels like in my hands and looks. I need to get some official measurements will do very soon
              START-7/16/12
              BPEL-8.00"
              EG-5.25"-MID SHAFT
              BPFSL- 7.75"
              FG-5"

GOAL-
              BPEL-9.5+
              EG-6.5+...I WANT A HOG!
              not as concerned with lenght as girth but definately want it veiner

Comment

Okay. I just want to know if masturbating beforehand negatively impacts PE in a big way. Cause a lot a people act as though it will prevent all progress if you masturbate 5 hours before or after PE and it sounds kinda ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by theboomerang View Post
                  Okay. I just want to know if masturbating beforehand negatively impacts PE in a big way. Cause a lot a people act as though it will prevent all progress if you masturbate 5 hours before or after PE and it sounds kinda ridiculous...
                  There is an article on exactly this. By the article, the more you do, the slower your gains will be, to the point of slowing you to almost 30% of the rate that you could grow. (Link to the article) to expect someone to go cold turkey is not fair. Also note there was only 12 people that said they never did, I would trust the people who said a few times a week and daily more.
                  Sumta
                  Last edited by Sumta; 07-18-2012, 05:15 PM. Reason: choppy
                  7.17.2012 (start)
                  BPEL:5 3/4
                  EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
                  BPEL:6 1/2
                  EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Ejaculation and Penis Size Gains | PEGym another one for you, this one is on actualy poping, not just playing.
                    7.17.2012 (start)
                    BPEL:5 3/4
                    EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
                    BPEL:6 1/2
                    EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Thanks, Sumta. That is what I wanted to see exactly. I appreciate it. Looks like it's time for me to suck it up. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X