what to do after i achived my goal ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do after i achived my goal ?!

iam 5.3'' erect lenth , and i want to make it 6'' or 6.3'' , i will do jp90 training , what i could do after i do my goals ?! i will have to do PE training for ever ?! it will be so hard for me to make it for ever , i can do kegels for long time , but jelqing no , how long it takes to keep my gains ?! if i make them in 6/9 months ?! , how long it takes to cement my gains ?! , and if i stop PE trainings , i will lose my EQ ? even if i do kegels for ever ?!

After you hit your goal you cement it.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html
    Don't ask how long this or that will take, no one know.
    If you stop doing kegels you will lose your EQ.

Comment

from what i understand from the post and comments , i will have do do jelqing too + kegels , is that right ?! and to cement my gains i have to do jelqing for another 18 months ?!!! same routine or just 2 days a week enough ?

Comment

Well, when you get to your goal, a small percentage of your gains will already be cemented/embedded into your penis, however if you stop you'll lose most of the gains, so you should maintain a routine that "tells" your body to keep that size, to teach your body that this new size is the normal thing, and that will take a very long time. I'll use myself as an example: I was a sportsman for many years in a row, and because of some factors I had to give it up completely, and in a month I lost all my physique, however if a do a week of abdominals I get a slightly more noticeable six pack (not much) and this tells me my body remembers the past exercises and it has cemented those gains, so I guess the same can be applied to your penis.

Best of lucks,

Everman.
        Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
        BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
        MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
        Current(28/July/2013)
        BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
        MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
        Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
        MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

yes i understand , but how long it should be ?! , permenant ?! i will do jelqing for the rest of my life ?! , i cant do thiss

Comment

PE is a long term thing.

Comment

so the only way to cement is do it forever ?! or after i achive goal i will slow down the training ? , and how it will be if i slow it down ?! once a week , twice ?! or it has to be always ?!

Comment

Did you read the link I gave you? Time to read.

Comment

i read it , what i understand , is after achive my goal , i have to train for a while from 6 to 18 months to cement my goals and decrease the work out gradually in this period , and do kegels for ever , is that right ?!

Comment

??????

Comment

I think you need to read that more carefully.
                      Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
                      BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
                      MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
                      Current(28/July/2013)
                      BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
                      MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
                      Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
                      MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

So if i understand this right depending on how fast you gain on PE, you have to make a routine to cement those gains so they become permanent so the body accept and think the gains is how the penis is supposed to be? so for the kegel, it is to keep your penis rock hard. (anyone am i right or?)
                        I am doing PE for myself.
                        MY log:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...d-torgern.html

Comment

Im exactly your same length. And to reach 6 inches, ive calculated 9 1/2 months from just using the extender.

So ive incorporated bathmate/manual exercises so hopefully I can reach my goal faster.

4-5 months of extending brought me from 5 1/8 to 5 3/8 pretty much a 1cm gain

Comment

Working...
                          X