Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions that need answers

Good day,
    I have been keeping a log and I have been posting some questions there, which amazingly have not been answer as of yet, so I am posting this here in hopes that someone will answer them:
    -"Hey, about bed fowfers, are they supposed to help healing and regenerating? So they shouldn't hurt or be uncomfortable, correct?"

-"
    Furthermore, does anyone have the following problem: when I v-jelq I have no idea how much pressure I should apply, and I think I am applying too much pressure since I feel a slight pain on the sides of my penis when I v-jelq."

Thank you, please feel free to prove my theories wrong.

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Fowfers, or any other PE exercise, should never be uncomfortable or painful in any way. If it is, then you are doing too much. So if you also are feeling pain during v-jelqs then yes, you are using too much pressure. Fowfers aren't supposed to help with healing in any way (or at least I've never heard that they do), they're basically just another stretch.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Fowfers are also good for flaccid hang =)
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

With manual PE, you should take a progressive approach regardless of your routine. For instance, in your case with V-Jelqs, I'd start with 30 and work my way up to 100 while increasing intensity a little by little. It works for everything (regular jelqs, v-jelqs, PNF, squeezes, tension stretches, etc.)

The reasons it is a good way to go about things:-
        * Your penis gets constant "little shocks" every session or two (depending on how you plan to increase the reps as well as the intensity), and it doesn't let it adapt.
        * You learn a lot about the penis and exercise itself. (it gives you the idea of how much you can take and what is safe for you)
        * Minimizes the risk of injuries.
        * You know you are making "progress" psychologically, and it plays a huge role.
        * Your routine is never boring.

I'd say to cut down the intensity on V-Jelqs because you are clearly doing too much. May be take a few days off and then start with 30 or so of them with a light grip and work your way up in terms of both reps and intensity.

Good Luck!
        Cris
        "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

I am doing them by time, and I've started slowly, 3 minutes, on Monday I'll be doing 7 minutes of v-jelqs and 9 of jelqs. And my main question was:
          How do I know I am v-jelqing correctly?
          With jelqs i know my head should swell and feel harder while I jelq, however, with v-jelqs I am jelqing the sides of my penis which are hard, thus, the glans is not an indicator of the effectiveness of the exercise.

Everman.
          Current(28/July/2013)

Comment

Okay gotcha.

I used to do V-Jelqs month and a half ago. Following is what would happen to me after a good session:-
            * The sides would swell up and retain the fluids for some time.
            * It was extra-soft to touch (I mean the area just behind the glans)
            * My Penis would look girthier, especially the middle.
            * Increased vascularity

On the other hand, when I'd over-train:-
            * Penis would go flaccid right away
            * No visible veins
            * No libido (feeling empty) for an hour at least.

Hope this helped.
            Cris
            "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Comment

I find when I v-jelq, I put my penis and far down into the pit of the V as possible. I also exert additional force on top of this to move blood. It felt a bit uncomfortable at first, but now I'm used to it. If you feel pain, tune the force down. If your girth is larger, you probably don't need any force - the V shape itself is good enough at compressing and moving blood.
              Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
              05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
              08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
              Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Thank you.
                Current(28/July/2013)

Comment

I am surprised that you can exert enough pressure simply squeezing your fingers together when doing V's. I wonder if the pain is related to something else. I do UV's and the pressure exerted comes from my other hand squeezing my fingers together. I know we are all different, but I am squeezing my fingers together with as much force as I can use while still being able to complete the jelqing motion. When I am done my unit is more full than even after doing my UJ's (I do them on separate days), and my temporary length gain is also greater.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

At rbi99:
                    My fingers can't get very apart however I exert a lot of pressure, being still a new guy to Pe and especially to the v-jelq perhaps that is the cause of this pain. Thank you for the advice.
                    Current(28/July/2013)

Comment

Working...
                    X