Concerns...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerns...

Last night was the third night in the 5 day on 2 day off JP routine. This morning I wake up, and while pissing I notice that my penis is really small looking and more thin than usual and also that the base is not as round as the rest. I only just noticed this after the third day. Is that normal? And what can I to to insure that the base gets equal girth?
    smaLLer than beFore :(

To ensure an even growth you should try to jelq with a grip as close to the shape of your penis' circumference as possible, and you should start the jelqing motion as close to your body as possible.
    The turtling you are experience may be either because your bathroom was cold and as such your penis shrank in order to heat itself up or because of your routine. Tomorrow try to see if it is turtled or not.

Good luck,

Everman.
    Start: 20/June/2012 (1st start):
    BPEL: 17cm (6.69")
    MSEG: 12.5cm (4.92")aprox
    Current(28/July/2013)
    BPEL:19.9cm(7.83")/NBPEL:17.5cm (6.89")
    MSEG:12.7cm (5.00")
    Current goal:NBPEL:20cm(7.87")
    MSEG:14cm(5.51")

Relentlessly forward, without regret, pain or forgiveness.

Comment

It was fine during, just when I woke this morning, I seen it looked all skinny and short. I'm doing them from the body out, not past the head both wet and v jelqs. I know it's still early, but I haven't noticed that before until day three. Also, while I was doing the last 50 wet and the last 30 v's I felt a lil pain in the pubic area.

Comment

You hurt your unit a bit which led to the turtling. Rest him a few days until things go back to normal and lower the intensity when you start again.
        PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I guess maybe I pulled too hard, or didn't warm up long enough. Should I start the 5 day on 2 off again after this break, or just make my own routine?

Comment

Wait until the end of the 2 days of rest, ok? 4 days should be enough and when you restart do it with less intensity on the jelqs, ok?

Good luck and swift recovery,

Everman.
            Current(28/July/2013)

Comment

thanks Everman!

Comment

You are welcome.

Everman.
                Current(28/July/2013)

Comment

I'm not sure it's an injury. I used to turtle quite a bit, and still do sometimes and it wasn't because of injury. I would check for other PIs as well, and just keep an eye on it.
                  Starting (02/21/12): 4.81 BPEL x 4.31 mid-EG
                  05/23/12: 5.68 x 4.43
                  08/22/12: 5.81 x 4.43
                  Short-term goal: 6.0 x 4.5

Comment

Will do... Also, how long should I not have sex or masturbate while doing the beginner routine?

Comment

If you feel some small pain that like disappear after some couple of seconds it might be your body healing itself, because i can feel when my penis is actually healing itself because you get this special feeling and suddenly it is all fine. Remember your penis should not turtle do some Very light stretches like just pull out your penis so it does not turtle.

One more thing warm your penis many times a day to make it relax and heal faster.
                      torgern
                      Last edited by torgern; 07-27-2012, 04:45 PM. Reason: warm
                      I am doing PE for myself.
                      MY log:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...d-torgern.html

Comment

Remember to check your Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
                        Pain is always bad. Sounds like you're overworking. Consider lowering the amount of workouts you do per week from 5 to 3 or 4 times.
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                        X