Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke my Penis Pump Already

Hey Guys -

Bought a crappy penis pump today. Paid $50, but I know it's not a good one. That's what I get for being impatient.

Anyway... the rubber band thing that keeps the air coming out the end seem to be too tight, because I couldn't
    easily get my dick through it. So I cut it back. Too many times. I actually cut it back 3 times.

Not of course, it won't hold air for very long.

Does anyone know if I can order a replacement "elastic" or whatever it's called -- or better yet -- does anyone
    have directions on making a replacement out of a rubber glove, or something from the hardware store?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
    Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
    (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
    Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
    Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

They have them on ebay. They're called Pump Sleeves.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Here's a link for easy access.

NOTE: I am in no way trying to promote this product or dealer , simply supplying a quick answer to a fellow Gymnast is Need.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

You are suppose to use lube with that thing to get ur penis in there. I just bought one from lovers lane, 100 bucks, a nice gauge, quick release valve, 8.5" long and 2.25" in diameter... Hope it lasts.

Comment

Okay great -thanks guys!
          July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
          Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
          (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
          Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
          Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

Just ripped my sleeve as well, Do not get the Colt sleeves. They are cut in the middle, they have an X on them which then spreads back to the base ripping the sleeve in half.

Comment

The only real solution is to buy a quality pump that actually DOES NOT EVEN REQUIRE A SLEEVE. They do exist, but they are just under $200.

Go to Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pumps by VacuTech, and get the flared cylinder and get the brass pump (instead of the plastic one) for like an extra ten bucks.

Also, you can call them anytime and their customer service is incredible, and they will answer any and all of your questions with a good bit of knowledge to back them up, in fact I bet their main 2 customer service guys are on this forum, wish I knew. They talk about penis pumping the same way we think about PEing, that is, that its literally a workout, and you need rest to see results, and time, and CONSISTENCY.

I am adding a couple of ten minute pumps to my sessions just after jelqing and seeing some added bonuses, mostly that it reduces turtling, which I have a major issue with. This brings me to another point, which is that most people pump INCORRECTLY. You are supposed to go for 10-15 minutes, then TAKE IT OF, massage, get hard again, and repeat the process, not leave the damn thing on for a full hour, which gives you "light bulb looking bulbanoid penis" as me and my friends call it. Hope this helps.

Comment

The Colt Sleeve is supposed to be cut down to comfortably fit your girth.

There are many different donuts and sleeves available in most adult video and toy stores.

Comment

Oh, and phallic1 is right, BUT another CHEAPER IDEA that I have used was to buy this goop at the hardware store that is sold as a rubber coating that you dip your tool handles in and it creates a rubber grip. It is sold in a cylinder about the size of a coke can, and it has a pair of pliers on the front of the product, implying that if you have ruined the rubber coating of your pliers handles, you can use this stuff to in fact "make new" rubber grips, and it works, but don't try to mend your already broken sleeve with it, for it will most likely react with the sleeve and make it weaker. Just try dipping the end of your cylinder in, and letting it dry in such a way that it doesn't get touched until it dries.
                  Last edited by calixto; 12-13-2009, 11:37 PM. Reason: Not enough info

Comment

Cool idea calixto. I know the exact stuff your talking about.

Comment

I have gone through some crap equipment, more like novelty stuff at "adult" stores. And finally I broke down and bought a Vacu-tech, and it has been by far the best pump I've had. It has sat idle for a year or more, but recently after reading some threads about pumping, I've been adding short pumping sessions to my p.e.ing and it looks like I'll be neeeding the next size cylinder pretty darn soon. I also got the nipple cylinders. It's pricey stuff but it lasts much longer than the cheap imitators, plus I like the guage to monitor safe pumping pressures.
                      Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

...just use your hands, guys. Pumping is really over rated. I've had my bathmate pump for over 6 months and havent gained shit from it. Tried everything with it.
                        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've been debating whether to get a pump or not. You hear pros and cons just as with any device. How large a pump would I need for my dick? It has to be larger than my penis, right? I'd hate to get one and then have it fall apart on me. I know some men use them to help get an erection before intercourse, rather than taking a pill.
                          Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                          Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                          Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                          Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                          February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                          June '13 BPFLS 11"
                          January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                          December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment