Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Masterbation & PE all in one day

HAve been thinking....

Yesterday was my day 2 in.....the 2 on 1 off routine.

I managed to smash myself around in the morning to release that spiritual creativity that i crave day to day, then afternoon came, and it was time for the PE, then evening after a few beers, we did the dirty dance of hide the salami, well it was more like, hide the salami found the salami hide the salami found the salami hide the salami found the salami....

Is this too much?
    BPEL 7.0
    EG 7.0

There were times when I jerked off four times, or had eight hour long sex sessions, a mixture of both, add in exercicing, etc.

I think time to time they're perfectly ok. Just put off PE or masturbation/sex for a day or two. I know after not having sex for over one year, I had a five hour long very intense session, little buddy couldn' stand up for the next two days. q:

Let your penis recover and take care of it!

Comment

That is the bottom line...

Take care of your penis!

Comment

PI/s

Starting to see really good PI's

this weekend i have been waking up with the most powerfull Hard ons,

they feel as though they are going to burst and sometimes are most uncomfortable.

and usually after i pee they subside

Anyway thought id add it for progress page

This is day 1 on the 2 on 1 off routine, just did some light Jai stretches yesterday (which was suppost to be day off)

is that ever a bad idea?
        BPEL 7.0
        EG 7.0

Comment

I think some light JAI stretches won´t hurt. How many light JAI stretches you did? If you tell, we can give you a better answer.

Comment

Once in awhile mixing it up is good for the penis. Shock it into growing!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
            X