Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injury fear.. Bulging veins easily burst??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury fear.. Bulging veins easily burst??

I used to jelq earlier, maybe three years ago. I never measured it, but towards the end of that period I felt like my penis was getting a lot bigger. Then I ended up with a burst blood vessel near the head and just stopped. I thought I'd damaged it permanently, that this was a stupid thing for me to be doing to myself, that I was doomed to go through life with a penis that measured less than even the lower end of the 'normal' range (5" nbpe). I also thought it didn't really matter because I was trapped in a sex-less joyless relationship where not even having one at all wouldn't make a difference.

I'm out of that relationship now, and after waking up to the fact that I'm heading into my mid-thirties increasingly unhappy about my body from a lot of angles, I decided to do a total make-over of myself - trying to get the kind of physique and look I always wanted and came close to achieving when I was younger, before I let life start getting on top of me. This includes doing something about the penis I always felt was just too small. Exercise has always worked for me when I dug up the commitment to do it regularly, so why should PE be any different right?

Since I want this to be a positive experience this time, I have a few concerns about safety. It would really help if anyone out here could answer some of my questions.

How serious an injury is it if a surface vein does burst? I've been jelquing a minimum of three times a week for the last two or three months. During this time I've also been taking a dietary supplement (Nitrix) to help with my body-building efforts. This is supposed to release nitric oxide leading to greater vascularity and muscle gains, and it pretty much seems to be doing that. However it also seems to be making my penis a lot more 'veiny' than it has ever been. This scares me because I can feel them being constricted with each stroke I make, and I feel I'm stretching and bulging them more than my penis itself. I also experienced some oedema the other day, and I really don't want this to end up doing more harm than good. Would bulging surface veins be more prone to bursting?

I'm more interested in length gains than girth gains. Read about hanging, but here in India it's difficult to order something like a bib hanger. Would this be better than just stretching, which doesn't seem to be helping much? Maybe I'm not able to get it right inspite of going through the tutorial videos on this site, but inspite of being able to curl 135 pounds for reps I can't get a good enough grip on it to feel much of a stretch. Is there anything I could put together at home with easily available components in order to hang? Safely?

Is it safe to stretch (about 20% erect) with a certain amount of blood trapped near the head? This helps me get a good grip and a better stretch than usual, but I'm thinking it might contribute to bursting blood vessels..

I have a pronounced curve to the left. While jelquing I try to bend it over to the right, but I can feel a lot of resistance. Don't want to force it any harder and cause myself an injury. Is that something that will ease out over time, or does anyone have any specific advice for this?

I love this site. Lots of great information and the people seem more than willing to help out and answer questions. I hope this is the right place to post this, and would be really grateful if anyone can answer me.. Thanks

Originally posted by WantMore View Post
    I
    .................. How serious an injury is it if a surface vein does burst? ......... However it also seems to be making my penis a lot more 'veiny' than it has ever been. This scares me because I can feel them being constricted with each stroke I make, and I feel I'm stretching and bulging them more than my penis itself. I also experienced some oedema the other day, and I really don't want this to end up doing more harm than good. Would bulging surface veins be more prone to bursting?

I'm more interested in length gains than girth gains. Read about hanging, but here in India it's difficult to order something like a bib hanger. Would this be better than just stretching, which doesn't seem to be helping much? Maybe I'm not able to get it right inspite of going through the tutorial videos on this site, but inspite of being able to curl 135 pounds for reps I can't get a good enough grip on it to feel much of a stretch. Is there anything I could put together at home with easily available components in order to hang? Safely?

Is it safe to stretch (about 20% erect) with a certain amount of blood trapped near the head? This helps me get a good grip and a better stretch than usual, but I'm thinking it might contribute to bursting blood vessels..

I have a pronounced curve to the left. While jelquing I try to bend it over to the right, but I can feel a lot of resistance. Don't want to force it any harder and cause myself an injury. Is that something that will ease out over time, or does anyone have any specific advice for this?

I love this site. Lots of great information and the people seem more than willing to help out and answer questions. I hope this is the right place to post this, and would be really grateful if anyone can answer me.. Thanks

**You aren't going to have to amputate your penis if a blood vessel were to burst. Any injury at all I would take serious though, so lets avoid injuries altogether.
    **veins getting larger and more visable are a good sign of a healthy actively growing penis. Your veins actually get stronger as they get larger so don't be intimidated by the increase in size and visibility.
    **any stretching at this stage for you should be done completely flaccid. having blood trapped at the head and or around the glans would indeed greatly increase your chances of injury. Do not do this.
    **Many of us have that curve. Mine has improved since I started PE but it is still there. You don't need to conciously bend it back while exersizing, as normal exersizes will straighten it out over time.
    ** hanging should only be done by seasoned , well conditioned PE'ers and can be very dangerous. You should condition yourself for a few months then learn as much as you can before trying to hang/stretch.

All in all, its not difficult, but rather simple. We can enjoy a healthier, happier, larger, longer penis if we commit time and effort and stay dedicated, and we can do this without special devices and magic formulas. It takes time and patience. If you can afford a little time and patience every day or so,You can do this.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Great post PH. = 1 rep point

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks for the inputs Phibby.. feeling a lot less paranoid after reading your post.

Step at a time... I guess that's the key...

Comment

Perhaps youo should consider edging. And go very lite on the PE. No need for tight grips.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks for the inputs, KP.

Ive been working up in intensity the last few months, and my penis feels a lot less fragile than it did earlier. A whole damn lot stronger, in fact . Not too many measurable gains though.

Problem with edging for me is, I tend to not maintain a max erection with long-drawn-out sex or masturbation anymore. I can have vein-popping erections when I'm turned on, but if it goes on for a long time, I tend to soften a bit, don't know if that would help much. Trying to go for more and harder kegels, I used to do them a lot earlier, and I remember they worked well for me, maybe that would help with the edging/ballooning. In the sense, hoping they would help me hold on to a max erection longer.

I'm starting off this week with light hanging, since I really want to focus on length more than girth. Start off with the sock hanger, then after a bit maybe I'll be able to go for a Bib hanger or something like that.
            Last edited by WantMore; 11-09-2009, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X