Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions on goals and tayloring routines...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions on goals and tayloring routines...

I posted an intoduction in the "New Members" thread, so I thought I'd ask a few questions...

I haven't done precise measurements in a while, but my starting measurements are roughly:
    BPEL: 6.00 in.
    BPEG: 5.00 in.

I'm in the middle of a potentially longterm relationship and I'd like to reach 6.75 x 5.75.

Of the two beginner routines Ive read in his section, is there one that would be better suited to help me reach my goal? Thanks so much for the help.

Originally posted by 6_Inch View Post
    I posted an intoduction in the "New Members" thread, so I thought I'd ask a few questions...

I haven't done precise measurements in a while, but my starting measurements are roughly:
    BPEL: 6.00 in.
    BPEG: 5.00 in.

I'm in the middle of a potentially longterm relationship and I'd like to reach 6.75 x 5.75.

Of the two beginner routines Ive read in his section, is there one that would be better suited to help me reach my goal? Thanks so much for the help.
    Choose which ever one fits your lifestyle. I think one should start with the beginers program. Then move on to the 90 day program after a few months of the beginers program.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The routine Babbis proposed would best suit me right now, except for the one month break, which seems a little excessive. I might add just a few things I help with girth, like V-jelqs.

Here's what I was thinking:
      1 day on, 2 off:
      5 minute warm up
      5 minutes of stretches
      5 minutes of wet jelqs
      5 minutes of V-jelqs
      5 minutes warm down

Comment

that seems like a good starting routine, i got growth on it

Comment

Remek, have you thought about asking beginners to sign on to one or another of the starting routines and then compared the progress under each? I realize that individual commitment and compliance will vary, and the results won't be scientific, but it seems that something could be gained from such a process, especially if one of the routines proved superior to the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
            Remek, have you thought about asking beginners to sign on to one or another of the starting routines and then compared the progress under each? I realize that individual commitment and compliance will vary, and the results won't be scientific, but it seems that something could be gained from such a process, especially if one of the routines proved superior to the others.
            If you'relooking for scientific results, yes. But most of us newbies are looking for gains, not an experiment. What about the guy who does 3 months of a routine that doesn't show any results?

Comment

yeah ive been going for a month with no results..im about ready to give up on jelqing...it seems like the best you can do is after years and years u get an inch of swollen hurt penis.....but is that even permanent..and is it really growth? or is it just a swollen sore dick over time..i mean has anyone really grown..like 3 inches or 4 inches....real length and girth that couldnt be mistaken for just having a swollen dick that isnt sore cuz of the years of abuse. i mean im starting to doubt.
              3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
              5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
              12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

JonPop, one of the moderators on this web site, has made 3"+ of gains. I believe going411x7 has made 3" or close to it as well. 3" in gains is pretty rare, not a lot of guys have the dedication to get gains that high. Also I think a lot of guys settle for goals in the 1-2" range of growth because they find they're getting to be a good size for their girlfriend (not wanting to bottom out regularly), things of that sort.

You're not going to make gains unless you have a positive attitude about this and stay dedicated. You will make gains with the right routine and time. Stop doubting yourself and just make PE a healthy part of your lifestyle, like brushing your teeth. Gains will come along, but you should be more interested in things like improved EQ and stamina rather than focusing entirely on gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
                  JonPop, one of the moderators on this web site, has made 3"+ of gains. I believe going411x7 has made 3" or close to it as well. 3" in gains is pretty rare, not a lot of guys have the dedication to get gains that high. Also I think a lot of guys settle for goals in the 1-2" range of growth because they find they're getting to be a good size for their girlfriend (not wanting to bottom out regularly), things of that sort.

You're not going to make gains unless you have a positive attitude about this and stay dedicated. You will make gains with the right routine and time. Stop doubting yourself and just make PE a healthy part of your lifestyle, like brushing your teeth. Gains will come along, but you should be more interested in things like improved EQ and stamina rather than focusing entirely on gains.
                  Well said
                  As Keido says,your life should not be focused upon PE and your penis,be confident with your size and do not expect lenght or Girth results. Focus upon EQ and having an healthy unit,the extra lenght and girth will just be an bonus.
                  Make PE adapt to your life and not the other way around.
                  Results will come with time,no matter what someone says,Never doubt it and you shall have success.

This is C.phantasy from PE news,thanks for watching,Good night...
                  Start:2008-10-4
                  Reborn Alpha Male
                  BPFSL (18")
                  FG (10 cm )
                  BPEL ( 23 cm)
                  MEG (15 cm)
                  ----
                  EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Working...
                  X