Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished de conditioning. . .long story (sorta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished de conditioning. . .long story (sorta)

Hey guys. . .well ive been deconditioning for a while and ya. . . It was because I got a moderate injury during sex. . . .I believe you can all se where this is going. Anyway, I wanted to start up again. And I have decided to go with Babbis routine and start a bit lighter than the jonpop's routine. My question is, when doing babbi's routine, should I sick to SOLEY that for 3 months? Like, should I adjust it/modify it until I get to the point where Im seeing a bigger flaccid and better EQ? <<<<<----------- Takea a look at what I just said. Let's just said Im in the middle of Babbi's routine and have the listed PI's. Now, it is a common idea here that if you are on the "edge" so to speak and are having those PI's but arent seein gains, you should increase the number of reps, etc? Like, if I get in that situation, I should implement adding reps right? And, if so, should I continue to do that (adding) everytime my PI's get to "that" point (better EQ, bigger flaccid)? OR, should I NOT do that, and REGARDLESS, should I stick to that EXACT routine that I discovered to give me these hypothetical PI's and NOT increase ANYTHING until the "conditioning" period is over? Even IF I dont see the gains and have those PI's? Please let me know guys. You all kick as$

It seems to me that you do 18 days of the routine and then a month deconditioning break, so you're likely going to end up doing a few months of the routine if you're really expecting gains. I've seen guys on here with good results from the routine though, so good luck with it.

I would say you should stick to the routine as outlined exactly before making any of your own modifications.

Comment

I did the babbis routine for over 18 days. I think I went for about a month. It was easier for me to do with my schedule.

But anyway, I went from 5.75" NBPEL to 6.1" NBPEL and 4.5" EG to 4.7" EG during that time.

Then, without a deconditioning, I went straight to the beginners 3 month routine and have been doing that for 2 weeks now. It seems like deconditioning was unnecessary because I've already went from 6.1" to 6.4" and 4.7" to 4.8".

So I'd basically say do it until the gains slow down then switch to something else.
      *EDIT* Now measuring from the TOP
      Starting stats (3/15/09)

BPEL : 6.5" | EG : 4.5" (Don't remember NBPEL)

Current Stats (5/27/09)

BPEL: 7.3" (18.5cm) | EG: 4.8"

Comment

Everyone should be aware that breaks from PE whether 1 day, 2 days, 5 days, 2 weeks, are the periods that give you the growth.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

On days off, as a newbie is it OK to give one's penis a few light stretches in the shower or at other times? Or should days off be "off", no Kegals, no stretches, nothing?

Comment

Working...
          X