PE and marijuana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE and marijuana?

Hey guys, first post here. Ive known about PE and have been following it for about a year now, but didn't actually start PEing until the start of the new year which is also when I joined a gym, and quit smoking weed on a regular basis. I had the usual 3 months beginner gain and felt like I was having a lot of success. Then I started smoking again on a regular basis, and really haven't had many gains and maybe even dropped EQ since that point. What im wondering is do you guys think im just at that point where gains slow down for a bit and I need to keep sticking with it, or is there any science behind the use of marijuana maybe slowing down growth and gains. Thanks for the help guys, I love this forum!

razorramon12,

There isn't much evidence to show that marijuana effects your gains. I do know that the more relaxed you are, the bigger of an erection you can get. Marijuana relaxes you and in moderation, could assist with gains. But I'm talking about small amounts of weed smoking that requires control. Because marijuana also improves blood flow to an extent. However, it seems that too much can be bad and could cause ED over time.

There's a thread I'm planning on posting here in a week or so called, "High" Blood Flow.
    "Why pay for what you can get free"
    How PE Works
    (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
    (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
    (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
    "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
    PE90X Routine

Comment

Marijuana is also highly estrogenic.
      I second Larger.
      Start:2008-10-4
      Reborn Alpha Male
      BPFSL (18")
      FG (10 cm )
      BPEL ( 23 cm)
      MEG (15 cm)
      ----
      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I don"t know if I'm under thinking this? Hope this does not sound too direct.
        No weed, did good and now weed and not doing well, if all other factors are constant.
        Then remove the weed and look for results in 90 days when it is out of the blood stream.
        Hope a bit of simple logic is helpful.
        Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by eompow View Post
          I don"t know if I'm under thinking this? Hope this does not sound too direct.
          No weed, did good and now weed and not doing well, if all other factors are constant.
          Then remove the weed and look for results in 90 days when it is out of the blood stream.
          Hope a bit of simple logic is helpful.
          Simple logics.

Weed+PE=Result A
          PE-Weed= Result B

If Result A > Result B with focus on morning wood and positive PI:s. Stick to Weed.
          If Result A<Result B,then remove the weed.

But as I stated before,Weed=Estrogen shit.

High estrogen=Less testosterone.

Make your choice
          Reborn Alpha Male
          BPFSL (18")
          FG (10 cm )
          BPEL ( 23 cm)
          MEG (15 cm)
          ----
          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
            But as I stated before,Weed=Estrogen shit.

High estrogen=Less testosterone.

Make your choice
            Yup.

Comment

I smoke a fair amount of weed.

I agree with Larger. Weed can be very helpful for many things in life, but doing anything in excess will lead to problems. If you smoke weed to the extent that you sit on the couch all day in a haze of pot smoke, watching TV and stuffing your face, then you will have less energy and thus a lowered libido. This will negatively affect PE gains. But, on the other hand, weed in moderation can act as a stimulant and an aphrodisiac, and in this case it would help gains.

You have to decide if the way that you smoke weed will ultimately help with your PE or not, and whether or not you really care. And I'm sure it's probably different for everyone.

Cheers!
              Physiological Indicators (the original post)
              :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

personal experience reply here

Weed has a way of killing your motivation. This will get in the way of PE if you do not time it correctly. In fact, it will kill the motivation for just about anything except chilling out on the couch and munching. Personal experience speaking here. I am drug free now and really making gains. It is your life. You choose your destiny.

Comment

I will try my hardest not to jump into the debate of marijuana and PE. I don't want to have to ban myself! Lol.

Marijuana isn't bad.

Marijuana isn't good.

We can all agree on that

Just don't go all propaganda on marijuana, specially if you havent ever smoked it. The media exagerates things. Marijuana does not make you violent. It DOES NOT kill you either...

Marijuana involves smoking, which is bad for your erections. Marijuana is estrogenic, that's not so good for your erections

Marijuana increases the heart rate, which increases bloodflow EVERYWHERE. That's REALLY good for your penis.

You and only you can decide if marijuana is good or bad. Personally, I am neutral. I used to smoke industrial amounts of marijuana daily. I loved it. Now, I haven't smoked in 10 months and I probably won't ever smoke it again. I'm not interested in marijuana anymore. It used to be cool though. Now, I just enjoy a glass of alcohol every once in a while.
                  Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                    I will try my hardest not to jump into the debate of marijuana and PE. I don't want to have to ban myself! Lol.

Marijuana isn't bad.

Marijuana isn't good.

We can all agree on that

Just don't go all propaganda on marijuana, specially if you havent ever smoked it. The media exagerates things. Marijuana does not make you violent. It DOES NOT kill you either...

Marijuana involves smoking, which is bad for your erections. Marijuana is estrogenic, that's not so good for your erections

Marijuana increases the heart rate, which increases bloodflow EVERYWHERE. That's REALLY good for your penis.

You and only you can decide if marijuana is good or bad. Personally, I am neutral. I used to smoke industrial amounts of marijuana daily. I loved it. Now, I haven't smoked in 10 months and I probably won't ever smoke it again. I'm not interested in marijuana anymore. It used to be cool though. Now, I just enjoy a glass of alcohol every once in a while.
                    I agree that Media is giving Weed a bad name.
                    But since the purpose of PE is to improve erections and overall penis health, I would advice you too stay away from it or have your "therapy" sessions with great timespan between them.

Estrogenic influence = Female hormone > Male hormone.

But as someone said before,make PE a part of your life and not your Life.
                    Reborn Alpha Male
                    BPFSL (18")
                    FG (10 cm )
                    BPEL ( 23 cm)
                    MEG (15 cm)
                    ----
                    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                      But as someone said before,make PE a part of your life and not your Life.
                      Exactly.
                      Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                      :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                      X