Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can all gains comes with manual training ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can all gains comes with manual training ?!

if i will just do manual training , stretch , jelqing and v jelq , for half an hour or an hour , 4 to 5 days a week , is it possible to have 1.5 inch in lenth and 1 inch in girth ?! , is it very hard ? , going to take more than 2 years ?!

Yes,it is possible.Well, it won't be easy.It depends man , if you're consistent it might take less than 2 years.

Comment

Keep at it, son! Make sure you warm your penis up with something other than your hand (i.e. heat pad, rice sock, warm cloth)
      04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
      06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
      Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
      Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

so is to so hard ?! , i know it wont be easy , but can i make them with the manual excrices with out the extenders and this stuff right ?!

Comment

Yes though gains vary person to person. Certainly others have had this amount of growth with only manual work.

Comment

so what is the average of manual work ?! , cause i feel from your talking that 1.5 inch in lenth is so hard with jelqing and v jelq.and stretch

Comment

average gains from manual work *

Comment

????

Comment

There is not really an average, way to many variables. Stay dedicated and you will gain. Some men have gained more than 1 1/2 inhes in 2 years.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

yeah I'm new to the whole PE thing and time is what I'm curious about. I'm looking to gain 1.5inches in girth for my girlfriend, but I will be leaving for japan in about a year and i would like to be able to use it on her before I leave rather than when I come back. all in all my real question is about how long will it take to gain that amout of girth through manual exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by F.cross View Post
                      yeah I'm new to the whole PE thing and time is what I'm curious about. I'm looking to gain 1.5inches in girth for my girlfriend, but I will be leaving for japan in about a year and i would like to be able to use it on her before I leave rather than when I come back. all in all my real question is about how long will it take to gain that amout of girth through manual exercise?
                      I'm not gonna lie, it will take a long time before you've gained 1,5inches extra in girth. I'm thinking about 3-5 years if you stay consistent enough.

If you're part of the lucky ones you might get it quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                        I'm not gonna lie, it will take a long time before you've gained 1,5inches extra in girth. I'm thinking about 3-5 years if you stay consistent enough.

If you're part of the lucky ones you might get it quicker.
                        yeah I figured as much. kind of dissapointing, but o well perhaps a plan that only works girth will help me gain that a little faster. I might even concider buying some equipment to see if I can shave a little more time off. best case I will be able to please her with the progress I've made, worse case I'll have a suprise for her when I get back. it's all good either way. Thanks for the honest answer.

Comment

Originally posted by F.cross View Post
                          yeah I figured as much. kind of dissapointing, but o well perhaps a plan that only works girth will help me gain that a little faster. I might even concider buying some equipment to see if I can shave a little more time off. best case I will be able to please her with the progress I've made, worse case I'll have a suprise for her when I get back. it's all good either way. Thanks for the honest answer.
                          I'd start with a Bathmate man, I got one and if your looking for a "quicker" way to get to girth this thing will help take you there. I use it after my jelqing sessions and it's crazy awesome, I'm not sure how much time it would relieve. Maybe it might help you get to where you want to be in 8 month's versus a year, if your REALLY dedicated.
                          Groovy.

Comment

yes, the most difficult part when i think of future hanging is how to do it stealthily if you work, have wife, kids. seems impossible. does that mean that all potential growth will never be reached, or are there alternative methods that can be as effective and doable from that standpoint?

Comment

Originally posted by Hail2thekKing View Post
                              I'd start with a Bathmate man, I got one and if your looking for a "quicker" way to get to girth this thing will help take you there. I use it after my jelqing sessions and it's crazy awesome, I'm not sure how much time it would relieve. Maybe it might help you get to where you want to be in 8 month's versus a year, if your REALLY dedicated.
                              Thanks for the info. I considered a bathmate/pump but after reading all the mixed reviews I'm not so sure. As it is I'm only 21 so worst case, By the time I reach my goal I'll be like 23 - 24 thats still practicaly a child compared to some of the men who dont even start PE till their 40s. so I have plenty of time. Also as I said in a previous post, at 8x5.5 I'm perfectly content with my size so I'm in no hurry. Besides its not like I cant sleep with her untill I reach a 7inch girth. It might even be fun to see how the sex changes over time as my size increases.

Comment

Working...
                              X