Hi, a few questions about jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, a few questions about jelqing

I've started jelqing 3 days ago and and I'm not sure I'm doing it right (i read the sticky)

My penis does NOT look bigger or longer after a session (looks the same size). The only thing I can notice is my head gland being reddish color, otherwise everything is the same. I also feel a tinglyness (slight soreness) in my penis. This is a good sign I'm doing it right?

My main concern is that I might not be pressing hard enough or in the right way..Or going far enough. I also don't see my head getting ''bigger'' as I finish the jelq motion.

You will not see gains this early in your routine. Most guys don't even notice a SMALL gain until a least 6+ months into their routine. Watch some of the instructional videos as they are very visually detail in how to perform the exercises correctly. Remember doing it "harder" doesn't mean you're doing it better... in fact you injure yourself if you do these exercise incorrectly. So please be careful.
    - D.

Comment

You should better be gentle on your penis, everyone is different so don't expect to have every effect described here.

There is no need to use much force especially for the first 6 months, all you need is to slowly push blood through your penis all the way to the glans, if you see it expand/engorge during or towards the end of each stroke then you are doing it right, more pressure is unnecessary or even dangerous.

Remember this, Better safe than sorry.

You may find these quotes helpful

Originally posted by firegoat
      It takes months, even years to really master jelqing fully. Just focus on feel every stroke you do and you will learn what feels 'right' and what doesn't.
      Originally posted by firegoat
      Imagine dipping a smooth stick in runny honey. Imagine using your jelqing finger and thumb to squeegee the honey off the stick. Transfer feeling to penis. Keep trying to imagine that as you jelq.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
      X