BIG AL coaching reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG AL coaching reviews?

Hi all, any one here done the Big Al coaching? And if so how did it go please (Did you like it?, how were the gains from it? how was the overall experience)? As I'm very intrigued in being coached by Big Al, just thought I would see what people on here say about it first first as I know we have a very honest and helpful community Thanks in advanced

No replies? Says a lot about how good the Big Al coaching thing is then.

Comment

Originally posted by teejaytorres View Post
      We have had many here who have gone with big Al, the sight has had some technical difficulties lately.

Says alot about how much you have searched the repeatedly made threads about how well he helps people doesnt it. Search feature, top right corner. Use it and see if you cant figure it out.
      Last edited by BigO; 08-26-2012, 06:41 PM. Reason: posted on cell, fixed on lap top
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I can't say from personal experience myself but i have seen numerous people speak highly of his coaching here on the forum. I think Toadstool may have been a member, try PM'ing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Davies View Post
          I can't say from personal experience myself but i have seen numerous people speak highly of his coaching here on the forum. I think Toadstool may have been a member, try PM'ing him.
          +1

Comment

@BigO: All right mate, give me a key word to search with then? If anyone has been happy with their gains from this coaching gig well then by all means try and explain why no one has replied to this thread about their gains/feedback since I posted it? Its been seen by almost 90 people now. How comes I suddenly get a reply when I post something bad about this coaching gig? Couldn't you have replied a lot earlier then?

@Davies: Cheers for the help sir

Comment

I went with BigAl's mecoach. I thought it was great and I recommend it to everyone.

I haven't been on this site lately because of personal life. I'm sorry for the delay in response Feel free to ask any questions about it.
              Toadstool
              Last edited by Toadstool; 08-26-2012, 01:01 PM.
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

@BigO: All right mate, give me a key word to search with then? If anyone has been happy with their gains from this coaching gig well then by all means try and explain why no one has replied to this thread about their gains/feedback since I posted it? Its been seen by almost 90 people now. How comes I suddenly get a reply when I post something bad about this coaching gig? Couldn't you have replied a lot earlier then?

@Davies: Cheers for the help sir
                Just type in Mecoach or Big al .. You'll find some threads .. The question you've asked has been posted on these forums numerous times.

Comment

Just seemed like you were knocking it with no effort put in, didnt meen it as a slam, just a bit of sarcasm. Big all has helped meny men here and I am sure if you give it a chance then you will get some positive feed back. You can always PM him as well and he will reply to you.

Comment

@BigO: I've tried messaging him with no replies, have been waiting for nearly if not a week now for him to reply. I've read the information on his meCoach website, and just wanted to see what the people on here think. I'm really interested in getting coached as I've only been starting (done one day of the JP90, as well as a couple of days of the extender) and have experienced over-training from this, so I want to get it right and not waste any time. It was just disappointing that no one was replying even BigAl.

@Sperminator: Thanks

Comment

Have you Pmed him at his site or here on the gym. He is not always here but try E-mailing him at MeCoach, if you havent yet you would probably find that works better. He gets bombarded with PMs here at the gym and it sometimes takes him a while to respond but I have seen him post saying it is best to contact him through the Mecoach site. Hope that helps!
                      Last edited by BigO; 08-26-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I think Teejay brings up a valid point. This site has been going through some technical difficulties and some members and staff have been less active because of it. BigAl is a very busy man and can't answer every PM he gets. I can totally see how that is frustrating.

As I mentioned in my PM to you, he will design or recommend a routine for you. I think it is well worth the money if you do not want to go through routine after routine, shooting in the dark for something that may or may not be right for you. BigAl has been doing this for years and understands the process. By talking to him one on one, you can learn right from the best and, if you ever decide to separate yourself from him, have the tools to do PE yourself.

He's fast, he's efficient and he's cost effective. Oh yea, he's also just a great guy with a positive, professional and friendly attitude. You really can't go wrong with this guy!
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

@Sperminator: Thanks
                          You're welcome!

Comment

If your over training Then shave a little off of the work out at a time, Break your work out into sessions, Do each part at different times of the day. I was over training a little by pumping too soon after my other PE, I had to split it up, I do my normal work outs a few hours before I pump. I was able to catch this quickly before it was any issue. My PIs are back very positive and I'm having a burst of gains again. If all else fails, try 1 on 2 off, or 2 on 1 off then 1 on 2 off.

Your Jelqing, are you doing it for a set time or are you keeping count? I keep count myself, I'd suggest doing the same. Really, if you spend some time to read whats really going on down there you should be able to make any adjustments needed.

If your extending, they suggest 4-6 hours but, that's assuming your doing no other form of PE. This could cause over training.

I hate to discourage anyone from trying Big Al, had you not had issues contacting him I'd of left it alone.

Hope that helps

Google search is your friend, Type what your looking for followed by PEgym, you can't go wrong.
                            I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Working...
                            X