my routine isnt working at all, no gains after months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my routine isnt working at all, no gains after months

hey all, thuhgt better put my routine on here, as i am seeing no gains at all, and i have being do this for a fair few months. i dont really understand what your all writing when u go FLP BPEL and stuff like that.

5 minute in bath with a flannel round my penis,
    stretch for about 10-15mins, with grips behind the glans of my penis, and at the start off the shift, i hold for 25 secs, i do this in different posodtions, left, right, up, down etc, i helicopter shake between some off the stretches.
    jelqing with shampoo, jelq down, up, left right, for about 4 seconds, with hwelicopter shakes inbetween.

my jelqing i slide my okay grip before my glans, while my other hand is at the base ready to do the second jelq.

Is this correct?

then i sit back in the bath with a flannel again to warm down.

just not seeing any gains at all, and have being doin this for months, i normally have two days every week

AQny advice would be great

BPEL= Bone-Pressed-Erect-Lenght
    You can feel the pubic bone if you press the area above your penis.

Are you Jelqing properly? 1 light grip behind the glans (To trap the blood) another grip starting at the base with a light grip slowely progressing towards grip number 1.

My best tip is:Check your PI:s and then manipulate your routine. Ive been doing this for a long time,our routines are a bit subjective.
    What works for you does not always work for others,but if you follow your PI:s you will find your own "max gaining routine".

Good luck bro!

Im off to bed now,and will check in tomorrow and see how its going.

/Your friendly neighberhood sPEderMAN
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by ukpoker118 View Post
      hey all, thuhgt better put my routine on here, as i am seeing no gains at all, and i have being do this for a fair few months. i dont really understand what your all writing when u go FLP BPEL and stuff like that.

stretch for about 10-15mins, with grips behind the glans of my penis, and at the start off the shift, i hold for 25 secs, i do this in different posodtions, left, right, up, down etc, i helicopter shake between some off the stretches.
      jelqing with shampoo, jelq down, up, left right, for about 4 seconds, with hwelicopter shakes inbetween.

my jelqing i slide my okay grip before my glans, while my other hand is at the base ready to do the second jelq.

Is this correct?

then i sit back in the bath with a flannel again to warm down.

just not seeing any gains at all, and have being doin this for months, i normally have two days every week

Hello my friend, I'm pretty new to the site and PE and I'm not a master but as lots of people say in the forum you should take your time to warm up properly because it's very important let's say about 10 minutes,do your stretches, then jelq slowly keeping a light grip, then do your warm down or cool down. P.S.: Use a nice aloe vera oil or a lube, something gentle on your skin not shampoo!!! And keep looking in the beginner forum, you'll find all the information you need right over here, good luck and take care!

Comment

My jelqing i slide my okay grip before my glans, while my other hand is at the base ready to do the second jelq.

Is this correct?

Then i sit back in the bath with a flannel again to warm down.

Just not seeing any gains at all, and have being doin this for months, i normally have two days every week

Your doing the grip and jelq correct. Now switch to "V" grip.

Has your flaccid increae in size?
        Is Your flaccid hard and cord like the next day after a PE workout?
        Are you turtling more?
        Are your erections strongetr, Weaker?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by MazzaDiLegno View Post
          Hello my friend, I'm pretty new to the site and PE and I'm not a master but as lots of people say in the forum you should take your time to warm up properly because it's very important let's say about 10 minutes,do your stretches, then jelq slowly keeping a light grip, then do your warm down or cool down. P.S.: Use a nice aloe vera oil or a lube, something gentle on your skin not shampoo!!! And keep looking in the beginner forum, you'll find all the information you need right over here, good luck and take care!
          Great point warm up is winpy he needs to extend thei to 15 minutes.

Warm up longer if you want it longer

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

kingpole u seem to have experience..what are your stats anyway?
            3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
            5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
            12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

Originally posted by buttheadyeah View Post
              kingpole u seem to have experience..what are your stats anyway?
              Started at 5.5" BPEL by 4.5" EG 4 years ago. Now 8" NBP by 6"EG.

Comment

This could simply be a case of doing too much even though you may or may not have negative P.I.s. Try taking a week off with no PE. Do some edging every other night or so. You might have some gains in there that need sparked by a non-PE related edging session. Then come back after a week and keep things simple. Stretch in all directions for one set, 30 seconds each, then jelq for 10 minutes - super light grip. Allow your dick to grow, don't force it to grow.
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
                  This could simply be a case of doing too much even though you may or may not have negative P.I.s. Try taking a week off with no PE. Do some edging every other night or so. You might have some gains in there that need sparked by a non-PE related edging session. Then come back after a week and keep things simple. Stretch in all directions for one set, 30 seconds each, then jelq for 10 minutes - super light grip. Allow your dick to grow, don't force it to grow.

There you go, now that deserves a rep point!

Comment

yeah..i started in Feb of this with an injury...now i always keep it in the pleasure zone, not a mistake im going to repeat twice.
                    3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
                    5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
                    12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

yes kingpole, my erections are alot harder, when u mean turtling do u mean likea bump at the side of the shaft, if so yes, yes my flaccid penis s bigger, but not in erect length

Comment

yes kingpole, my erections are alot harder, when u mean turtling do u mean likea bump at the side of the shaft, if so yes, yes my flaccid penis s bigger, but not in erect length
                        Turtling is just the withdrawing of the penis into your body. As the man said when he stepped into a cold shower, "It won't be long now!"

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          There you go, now that deserves a rep point!
                          I agree. PEsG took the words right out of my mouth.
                          Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                          :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                          X