Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Involuntary spasms during edging - retrograde ejac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Involuntary spasms during edging - retrograde ejac?

Hey all,

I've recently had to take some time off from PE as I was moving. Looking to get back into the swing of things...

Anyways, I've had a question that's been bothering me for some time now.

So when I edge and hit the PONR, I tend to just slow down my stimulation pace to where I can still feel the pleasurable sensation of being as close to PONR as possible. This is a habit I developed as a kid because not only does it stop me from ejaculating, but it also seems to extend that pre orgasmic feeling. This is also beneficial during sex because when I hit the PONR I can still keep moving (although slowly) inside so that she doesn't have a complete stimulation stop. Most times my partner doesn't even know how bad I'm struggling cause I can just down play it to make it seem like I'm just changing up pace.

Now recently I've read about "retrograde ejaculation" when I was doing some research on the proper way to have a DO. I've noticed while doing what I described above that as I slow down my pace, my PC muscles contract just as they do during an orgasm although the feeling is a more drawn out - less intense mini orgasm (for lack of better description) with, as I said, no ejaculation.

Ive also noticed that when this happens my erection level usually drops from about 100% to about 70-80%. It's like my body is confused if it has had an orgasm or not. It sure feels pretty close to an orgasm but only about 50% of the usual associated pleasur and about half as many contractions as usual.

Now I've also convinced my self that my ejAculate volume decreases each time I do this and then finally let I out with an actual orgasm. But that may just be mental, I'll do some further testing.

Im worried that it may be a form of retrograde ejacualation - something that I don't want my body to become any more accustomed to than it already is from 10+ years of doing this.

Any thoughts?

P.s I wrote this on my iPad so I apologize for any spelling errors (auto correct is horrific on these things) and lack of formatting.
    Starting Stats:
    Date: 10/29/11
    BPEL: 6.8125
    EG: 5.5

Well, I have experienced this as well, and I have been avoiding it since reading about retrograde ejaculation. I have never done it on purpose, but sometimes you cut it just a little too close, and it happens. I don't know about you but while there are spasms for me when this happens, they are not as strong as for a full ejaculation, so I don't know if there is enough force to send it the wrong way. A good way to tell for sure is to do this again, and take a piss afterwords, catching your urine in a clear glass. If it is cloudy, you likely experienced a retrograde ejaculation, if it is clear, you likely have not. I hope this helps.
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Comment

yes retro ejaculation usually causes loss of erection , I suppose partial retro is possible . You could look at urine as ben said also what is ssemen volume like when you do this? If your final wet orgasm is a big result it is unlikely you are partial ejaculating .

If you wish to improve the quality of your dry orgasms you can join the male multi orgasm club here at pegym.

Comment

Working...
      X