Fast jelqing vs Slow jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast jelqing vs Slow jelqing

Okay, so I read that it's better to do slow jelqs (3-4 second each stroke). However, when I do slow jelqs sometimes I don't feel as if I'm pumping enough blood through. My tool is on the small side of average so sometimes it's hard to maintain slow strokes and keep a balanced erection. When I do faster jelqs like around 1-2 seconds the glans of my penis actually feels harder and it seems like more blood is pumped? I also read that a successful jelq should have the glans hard after the stroke, so I'm wondering if I'm jelqing correctly with my 3-4 second strokes... For a guy with a fairly small tool is it better to jelq slower or faster???

Also, when I do v-jelqs my glans never feels hard. Is it supposed to?

there's a bunch of post about this... i don't think it makes a difference just do what ever feels best for you. i like to do my regular jelqs slower (3-5) and i do my v jelqs faster (1-2).
    CURRENT
    6.75 BPEL x 4.8 EG

SHORT TERM GOAL
    7.0 BPEL x 5.0 EG

Comment

I do both, when i slow jelq i do less reps and fast jelqs call for more reps. I test different techniques and try use them for two weeks in a row to see if i get or feel any results. Like was mentioned before, do whats best for you. Good luck and stay long.

Comment

The majority of my jelq is 1-2 seconds; high repetition (30-60 minutes) sessions. It's up to you, as every one is different.
        04/11/14 - BPEL 5.625"/MSEG 4.75"
        06/20/14 - BPEL 6.00"/MSEG 5.00"
        Short-Goal: BPEL 7"/NBPEL 6"/MSEG 5"
        Long-Goal: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8"/MSEG 6"

Bib Progression

Comment

All jelqing is dynamic in nature, while pumping is static. By that I mean that when you jelq you expand the size of your smooth muscle cells as you force blood into them, then as you jelq past those cells the blood is removed and they return to near normal size - that is dynamic. Pumpers increase the size of their cells and keep them increased while they use the pump - that is static. A government study on returning astronauts found that dynamic exercise returned lost muscle mass quicker than static exercises. Which brings me to fast vs slow jelqing. Both have advantages and disadvantages. Going quickly you blow your cells up and let them return to near normal in a short period of time. Obviously if you go slower you do the same thing only it takes more time. In either case if you are using the same grip and have the same erection level you are pushing the same amount of blood up your shaft and into your glans (assuming you don't let blood escape as you go, which might be a bigger problem the slower you jelq). Personally, I feel that blowing them up slowly and releasing slowly works the cells better, but that is only my opinion. The problem with various penis sizes is that a 6 1/2" semi erect shaft stroked at a five second jelq is not the same thing as a five second jelq on a 4 1/2" shaft (by about 33%). The smaller shaft stroked at approximately 3.4 seconds would equal the same stroke speed as the five second stroke on the longer shaft (it is very early, I hope my math is close!!).

Regarding V jelqs, I came up with the UV (see signature) precisely because I felt normal V's just didn't do enough for me. Well done V's will hit your CC's, regular wet jelqs hit your CS mostly. Therefore you really need to do both to get a good all round workout in.
          rbi99
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month Nov 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by rbi99; 09-02-2012, 01:16 PM.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X