Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After years of putting off PE, I am finally ready. Really need opinions on my routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After years of putting off PE, I am finally ready. Really need opinions on my routine

Hi guys.

After literally years of putting off starting PE, I have finally realised that enough is enough and I want a larger penis, and am finally in the position to put in the time and effort to make it happen.

I read the jp90 routine and have also read a major routine on a reputable penis enlargement site and have come up with the following begginers routine.

My girth is average at 5, or just under, but my length is lacking at 5 inches. So concentration for now is to increase my length, without losing any girth of course. My goal is 6.5 erect length and 5.5 erect girth.

I would really appreciate someone critiquing it, if needs any changing, and giving me some general pointers;

My beginners routine;

1. Warm Up 3 minutes
    2. Power Stretch 5 minutes
    3. V Stretch 5 minutes
    4. Ultimate Jelq (ie. wet jelqing) 5 minutes
    5. Circular Stretch 4 minutes
    6. Warm Down 5 minutes
    Would it be wise to add edging to this????, as I have read from this forum that it is really helpful and beneficial to the routine.

Really looking forward to your replies.

Thank you ever so much in advance.

Sonny.

This looks ok perhaps more warm up ,not sure what you mean by power stretch though.
    Welcome to the gym.
    Pegasus
    Administrator
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Admin of the Month Mar 2015
    Last edited by Pegasus; 09-02-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

3 minutes of warm up isn't enough. 5-7 minutes is really all you need, but 3 is too short.

It's also recommended that you have a stamina training routine, so yes... throw in some edging a few times a week.
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Thank you ever so much for the responses, and thank you for welcoming me to the forum. Thinking about it now, I think maybe my first post should have been one introducing myself as opposed to one asking for advice.

Also by power stretch I mean ;

1. Take the head of your penis in your hand and stretch it out directly in front of you, holding it for 4-5 seconds.
        2. Now, take your penis firmly in your hand and pull the penis to the right. Pull it until you can feel a pressure on the left side of your penis. Hold it for 4-5 seconds.
        3. Take the head of your penis in your hand and stretch it to the left, holding there for 4-5 seconds.
        4. This time pull your penis downward and hold it for 4-5 seconds.
        5. Finally, take your penis in your hand and pull it upward. Hold there for 4-5 seconds.
        6. Repeat from step 1 to step 5.
        7. Perform step 1 to step 5 for 15 times (5 minutes)

That is taken from the other site I was looking at in conjunction to this forum. A lot of the exercises used on that site overlapped with the ones in the JP90 routine, so I assumed it was the best way to go.

Also thank you for the advice on increasing the time for warm up.

Apart from that, does this workout look good enough for some decent gains. I have never done any PE before. Also I am going to do this one day on, one day off, is that enough?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Looks good until your penis adapts. Then it's time for weights.

Comment

Welcome to the gym, great to see you here. I think you should drop the V-stretches for a few months.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the Gym man. I agree what the others said about the warm up being longer 5-7 mins. Other than that your routine looks fine. Happy PEing. ^_^
              "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                Looks good until your penis adapts. Then it's time for weights.
                Really? Would you not just do more intense exercises, without the need for weights.?

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Read up and have fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X