Warming down or cooling down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming down or cooling down?

I have a dilemma. When you're warming down, should you use hot/warm or cold water?

warming-up
    warming-down

It's not called a cold-down.

Comment

Ok, because I read somewhere that you should cool down penis with ice or cold water after having PE session. Didn't make sense to me either. But, since I'm relatively new to PE, I wanted to ask more experienced people.

Thank you for the reply!

Comment

Hey, markman hold on a sec.

The jury's still out on this one. Yes, a lot of guys like to use the warm down, but some guys cool down too. Each have their own views on this. I believe there is a segment about it in Aaron Kemmer's book Exercising the Penis.

Edit: Check out this discussion: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cool-down.html

Like I said, it's still up for debate right now, so you may have to make a decision for yourself. One thing seems to be a consensus: whatever you do, try not to turtle!

I'm just pointing out some varying views. For what it's worth, I'm still undecided, so I generally do neither post-workout. Instead, since I do PE at night, I just do fowfers for a few minutes before going to sleep, sometimes finishing off with a quick testicle massage before going to sleep (it's very relaxing).

Hope this helps - I realize that I may have just made things a bit more complicated.
        ThirdArm
        Last edited by ThirdArm; 09-07-2012, 10:15 AM.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Interesting thread. Would the cool-down theory also apply to a girth exercise routine? In my case I stretch one day, jelq/edge the next day and continue that pattern.

I understand the theory basis for a cool down after stretches. What about immediately after my edging routine?

Comment

Cool down. Use cold. When you warm up it increases the elasticity. Why would you want to increase elasticity at the end?
            If you build it, she will cum.;)

Comment

Originally posted by moonbeamrider View Post
              Cool down. Use cold. When you warm up it increases the elasticity. Why would you want to increase elasticity at the end?
              Because heat also promotes blood flow, which as we all know is good for healing.

Cooling down the penis will do nothing. The tissue in the penis doesn't respond to cooling down the way skeletal muscle does, where the act of cooling the muscle helps flush toxins from the muscles which decreases swelling, pain, and helps promote healing. Since the penis doesn't burn calories for energy this process is useless.

Comment

Thank you for the cool (warm) replies.
                I will definitely check the discussion ThirdArm posted.

Comment

Working...
                X