Warming Up issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming Up issue

Whenever I warm up, I use sufficient hot water on a wash cloth and will warm my penis for over 10 minutes. After this time passes, the last several times I've removed the wash cloth, my penis appears small, i.e. not erect at all. Am I doing something wrong, or is this supposed to be happening?
    09/12/12: 5.5 x 5.0
    09/27/12: 5.8 x 5.1

Goal: 8.0 x 6.0

Orion's Progress Journal

This happens to me too. I'd also like to know if your wrap your scrotum in the cloth too? Plus im getting a rash i think from doing it. I use Baby oil as a lube while jelqing, but i think its the hot wrap that is causing it. The rash isn't on my penis but around the base and the base of my scrotum. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

I don't wrap it around the scrotum. I recall reading somewhere in the forums that's a big NO so instead I just wrap the washcloth around my penis.

As for the rash I don't know, sorry. HOpe it heals soon.

Orion's Progress Journal

Comment

It could be TOO hot, that woud induce turtling. It doesn't need to be as hot as you can tolerate (which is what a lot of people do), just hot enough to be a few degrees above body temp.

In regards to the rash, I have no idea.
        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by orionoftheflame View Post
          I don't wrap it around the scrotum. I recall reading somewhere in the forums that's a big NO so instead I just wrap the washcloth around my penis.

As for the rash I don't know, sorry. HOpe it heals soon.
          I used to warm my scrotum up but after I read is not recommended I stopped, yet don't you notice your scrotum cold as hell?

Comment

I warm my scrotum a bit. I mean.. it's part of my package I don't want it to be shriveled while I'm doing my PE lol. And you're kind of lucky you're not erect.. assuming you go into stretches first that is.. right? Cause I'm like 40-50% erect when I'm warming up and I have to wait a bit for it to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
              It could be TOO hot, that woud induce turtling. It doesn't need to be as hot as you can tolerate (which is what a lot of people do), just hot enough to be a few degrees above body temp.

In regards to the rash, I have no idea.
              So, how would you describe getting to a few degrees above body temperature? Like 50% cold, 50% hot, or 40/60 perhaps? I'm askign because I don't know the difference between "few degrees above body temp" and "as hot as tolerable"

Orion's Progress Journal

Comment

Honestly, I don't really know, as I don't warm up.

However, I think that the warm water that you would use during a shower would be perfect, it is warm but causes no discomfort and wouldn't induce turtling.

But if you're using a wash-cloth it doesn't really matter, you are using it for 10mins and by the end of this warm-up period a lot of the heat will have dissipated.
                My progress log

Comment

dude try a rice sock, really worked for me. you get a good 10-15 mins sufficient heat out of it.
                  Start: Aug12
                  BPFL 4.5", FG 4"
                  BPEL 6", EG 4.9"

Now: Nov12
                  BPFL 5.125", FG 4.5"
                  BPEL 6.5, EG 5.25"

Short term: 6.75 x 5.5
                  Long term: 7.5" x 5.75"

Lets grow this thing ;)

Comment

I am New here but i have been reading the forums for a while. started PE this month. Normally I use shower to warm up. but today i just used the facial steamer to warm up and it worked great. the other benefit is you can keep it on while you doing your stretch and jelq. I dont know what effects it will have to have hot steam on your member while stretching and jelqing but i felt it was really relaxed.

Comment

Working...
                    X