Soreness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soreness

The last couple time's I've jelqed about halfway through my session which is now 15 minutes I get some light soreness on the right side of my penis near the base. I have continued to jelq because I wouldn't really call this real pain. The left side is fine. What I'm thinking is since I'm left handed I am possibly putting more pressure on the right side than the left. Has anyone experienced this sort of thing? Today's session I experimented with more of a pinch grip which seemed to work better as it did not rub against the side. However, how effective is the pinch grip if it only stimulates the top and bottom of the penis? Just seems like a grip with pressure all around would be more effective but this soreness is kind of uncomfortable and makes me wonder if I'm possibly over-training.

Just curious is it something you can see from the outside? Or is it just plain soreness with nothing else?

Comment

No, it's nothing you can really see from the outside. Although I did notice that one of the veins on that side is looking a bit larger than normal. But when I touch the vein it doesn't hurt so I think that's fine. It's really close to the base, sometiomes it feels sore in the groin area too, right were the top of my leg meets the back part of my scrotum. Like inside that part. I'm not sure if that's part of the "inside penis" or what. I don't really know how else to describe it. Like I said, it's not painful really. Just an uncomfortable and very fatigued feeling.
      ne0natas
      Last edited by ne0natas; 09-14-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I suppose I should also mention that I masturbate every day. Right before I go to bed. Maybe my penis just needs a break.

Comment

Lighten your grip and give yourself a rest. Sounds good doesn't it?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
          X