Share experience or opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share experience or opinion

I was hoping to get peoples opinions and experiences on their PE.
    I'am 11 weeks into my routine and I have yet to see any growth at all. Measured myself today and I have not gained any girth or length. I did read that gradual improvements should be noticeable after week 3.

My question is, how will did it take for you to see any growth? When did visual signs of length or girth growth become apparent?

I was wondering if i should continue doing PE despite any growth after 11 weeks

How old are you, which routine are you using, how often are you doing it, and hows your EQ?

Comment

26 years old now, been doing the JQ 90 routine for 5 days a week for 11 weeks now. My EQ has always been high, still is.

Comment

Originally posted by sukar View Post
        I did read that gradual improvements should be noticeable after week 3.
        Whereabouts? Most will tell you that gains are unpredictable. I'll admit that 11 weeks is a while for no gains, and I understand your frustration.

Secondly, which program are you on? If it's not from the board, tell us what you're doing.

Do you see any positive signs? I'm referring to more prominent veins, a plump feeling post workout, occasionally having a larger flaccid, maybe more frequent or harder erections. Any of these sound right?

Growth rates vary, and guys with lousy EQ tend to see quick initial progress as their erection simply improve. Maybe your EQ was already good.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I understand that results vary from individual to individual, some might experience faster gains compared to others. Hence why I wanted to get opinions on how long it took most people to see any sort of gain. Currently Iam on the 90 day Jelq. I warm up for 5 mins before, do some stretching and then straight to the jelqing. Someone on this forum did tell me that I might be doing too much jelqing as I do it for 20 mins per session now, compared to the 10 mins i was doing before.

Regarding any of the positive signs, i do notice a slightly larger flaccid state but then that too varies by the day. One day it appears larger then normal while on the other hand its as normal as it use to be.

Iam not sure if i should continue or not. Or maybe try some other exercise

Comment

Okay, I see.

For what it's worth, my gains in general have been very slow - to the tune of 1/16" difference in BPEL some months. So it's worth noting that your measurement records must be taken with strong EQ, in order to notice these gains. The occasional larger flaccid sounds like a good sign.

Try to resist the temptation to start throwing more intense exercises into the mix. You're very close to finished with the beginner program, so when you're done you can consider adding an intermediate stretch or perhaps holding your stretches for 30 seconds longer. So there are potential options.

Lastly, I'd encourage you to really evaluate your jelq technique. I know it gets repeated constantly, but variance in the way your orient your hand to grip your penis definitely affects how the jelq feels.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X