New to PEGym, and I have a question for the experts in this field lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PEGym, and I have a question for the experts in this field lol

Im a 19 year old guy, i recently lost my virginity about a week ago to be exact. I had sex with my gf of one month for the first time and we had sex again today. Ever since I was 15 years old i had been using my hand, but now all I like is my hand, during sex I just feel like as soon as Im 30 seconds in, I know I will not be finishing (ejac) but my gf loves the sex because I dont ever go limp and I have an above avg size. But my question is how can I fix this problem asap so I can feel sex. I know it feels better than my hand. I just ordered the Man1 cream so i can keep my skin healthy, and I am stopping masturbation altogether. I want to go 30 days without ejaculating. So in addition to my question, how can I fix my extremely insensitive penis, I want to ask, is there any damage done by not ejaculating for one month? I just need guidance to get rid of death grip badly. Thanks guys

Sounds like you you're talking about delayed ejaculation, if that's the case you might want to give pegasus a PM and ask his advice as he once suffered from it.
    On a break from the forum
    imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
    Pelvic Floor Balance
    Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Not masturbating will help immensely
      pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Just cut out the masturbation and you will increase sensitivity over time.

Comment

I don't actually think that you have a problem, I doubt that you have DE, so don't worry about it yet. Like you said, you are used to your hand, and it will take time to get used to a vagina.

I was the same, I found it difficult to ejaculate and enjoy myself when I first started having sex, but once you have more regular sex you start enjoying it much, much more. It is a combination of nerves and unfamiliarity.

My advice: Don't worry about it, have regular sex, and re-evaluate in a month
          My progress log

Comment

Working...
          X