Sexually active during PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexually active during PE?

So I am brand new to this site and am looking forward to doing some workouts but want to make sure I am starting off correctly. Before I start, I had a basic question. Is it okay to be Sexually active while beginning PE? I live with a very sexual GF and wanted to see if this would effect my beginners routine. Can I do the routine and later on that daystill have sex? Or would that be risking injury?

Also, a question on kegals, should I be doing those whenever I can? And can I overdue them where it would become a problem?
    Thanks again for the help and I look forward to being a part of this growing (no pun intended) forum

Yes, you can be sexually active while you do PE.
    Actually, I think it'd be better if you were sexually active. Here's why: Sex is a form of light PE. It's a lot like edging, which is prolonged masturbation with the intent to train your unit to last longer. If you're having sex, then you're building that stamina at the same time.
    Also, sex is a great way to gauge if you're over-training yourself. Remember to keep an eye on your Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!. If you're having a tough time getting erect or staying erect, it's likely because you're working yourself too hard. You can then lessen the frequency of PE or the intensity.

Kegels - You can overdo them. The muscle that performs the kegel is like any other muscle and can be over worked, so you should give it proper rest. So, I wouldn't recommend that you do them whenever you can, but rather you can have a set routine when you do them. To give you an idea, this is what I personally did (and still do):
    I started off with flaccid kegels. I would do 3 sets of 20 flaccid kegels every couple of days or so. When that became easy, I started holding the squeeze for up to five seconds.
    Then, I moved on to erect kegels. I would get hard, perform a kegel and held it for 5 seconds. I did that every couple of days.
    Now, I'm doing towel raises with increasing weight and hold time length.

Other people do their kegel routine differently. But what you want to incorporate with any PE theory is start small, build up. Lots of rest. These are key.
    Toadstool
    Last edited by Toadstool; 09-29-2012, 12:59 PM.
    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I see you've already had some great advice!

Welcome!

Comment

Oh right - welcome to the gym. I forgot to mention that.

Comment

Never turn it down, I wouldnt!
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
            Yes, you can be sexually active while you do PE.
            Actually, I think it'd be better if you were sexually active. Here's why: Sex is a form of light PE. It's a lot like edging, which is prolonged masturbation with the intent to train your unit to last longer. If you're having sex, then you're building that stamina at the same time.
            Also, sex is a great way to gauge if you're over-training yourself. Remember to keep an eye on your Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!. If you're having a tough time getting erect or staying erect, it's likely because you're working yourself too hard. You can then lessen the frequency of PE or the intensity.

Kegels - You can overdo them. The muscle that performs the kegel is like any other muscle and can be over worked, so you should give it proper rest. So, I wouldn't recommend that you do them whenever you can, but rather you can have a set routine when you do them. To give you an idea, this is what I personally did (and still do):
            I started off with flaccid kegels. I would do 3 sets of 20 flaccid kegels every couple of days or so. When that became easy, I started holding the squeeze for up to five seconds.
            Then, I moved on to erect kegels. I would get hard, perform a kegel and held it for 5 seconds. I did that every couple of days.
            Now, I'm doing towel raises with increasing weight and hold time length.

Other people do their kegel routine differently. But what you want to incorporate with any PE theory is start small, build up. Lots of rest. These are key.
            Thanks so much for the info Toad! One last question if you could help me out while we are on kegals. I'm not fully understanding the reverse kegals. Is that like if you were trying to push urine out? How does that help? And should a beginner be incorporating those or is that a lot later on?

I'm looking to start the beginner program relatively soon, and am looki forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shewasaskingforit View Post
              Thanks so much for the info Toad! One last question if you could help me out while we are on kegals. I'm not fully understanding the reverse kegals. Is that like if you were trying to push urine out? How does that help? And should a beginner be incorporating those or is that a lot later on?

I'm looking to start the beginner program relatively soon, and am looki forward to it.
              Yep, you got it. If you were to be urinating, holding a kegel would stop the flow and a reverse kegel is just the opposite - you'd be pushing it out.
              I'm not sure if that's a more advanced thing. I doubt it - someone else will have to confirm that. Myself, I ended up doing it much later on because I wasn't even aware of it. Ultimately, control over kegels and RKs will give you mastery of your ejaculation in bed.

How does the RK help? Well, it's another form of muscular training. It helps to push blood into the member. I notice I get fat and swollen when I hold an RK.

Comment

For more info on reverse kegels there's a link in my signature.
                On a break from the forum
                imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                Pelvic Floor Balance
                Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Excellent thank you I'll def read up on that. Now from my understanding you do kegals while jelqing at certain points to help maintain blood flow.. Would it be overkill to start the beginner program exercise, and then do Kegal exercises the same day? Considering you are already using kegals and all. I'm trying to build a schedule to follow and I don't want to go 2 steps back. Again I appreciate the help guys. I actually was on thunder's board a few years back and didn't follow through with it. I wot be making that same mistake

Comment

Well, kegelling while you jelq will likely push blood into the shaft, making you more erect. A lot of newbies complain that they get too hard when they jelq. If this sounds like you, I would hold back on the kegelling during a jelq, just to maintain the erection level you want. I use a kegel to control how erect I want to be.

I highly doubt adding a kegelling routine to your jelq routine will be overkill. I would even recommend you do. Just make sure you get your rest.

Comment

When I jelq I hold a light front reverse kegel to keep everything loose and relaxed and to help the blood to flow in and out. When you kegel you'll push some blood into your penis but you also trap it there, which may work just as well but I prefer to keep everything relaxed and the blood flowing naturally. I guess it comes down to personal perference.

You can do a kegel/reverse kegel routine the same day as you do your PE routine, just don't kegel every day. You're working skelatal muscles that need rest to recover so only kegel every other day to prevent overtraining.
                      Pelvic Floor Balance

Comment

Great looks like I got a decent plan than. Is it alright to masterbate afterwards? I remember on the previous forum I was in someone said it was not a good choice, but I mean I'm not entirely sure if they knew what they were talking about another person encouraged it

Comment

Some people edge at the end of their PE routine but it's a debated topic whether or not ejaculation hurts your gains or not. Most people who do masturbate after PE I think wait a few hours to do it.
                          Pelvic Floor Balance

Comment

Alright cool thanks again guys

Comment

Working...
                            X