Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW bad is masturbation after PE routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW bad is masturbation after PE routine?

I mean, im a beginer... i always have a commom problem for all beginers: "ITs so hard to get a 50% while warming, streching or jelquing...penis always gets a 90-100% erection with just touching it"....

So i just keep this forum's awesome advices: "wait for the penis to get back, think in other things than sex" ok im just following those advices for now, and i hope to get into the point that i see the PE excersises more "as a routine" than a reason for get pleasure.

BUT

The problem is that i always try to EDGE after the PE excercises cause there are a lot of guys here that think edging after PE excersises its awesome for gains, and they also say that if u ejaculate after PE excercises it is
    counter-productive.

I said i "TRY" to EDGE cause in this two days of routine i always stop just before ejaculation but i just can do it like 3 times(in like 15 mins) then i just feel and think like : "i have to ejaculate" "maybe its not that bad" "maybe ill have the same gains like if i dont do it" and then i ejaculate (feeling an enourmous fault, cause im not sure how bad is it)

PD: and i really saw a survey made here but i just want some of you guys to share with me your opinion...

Thank You so Much!

I have read a few people have ejaculated after a session and still made gains, still if you can't hold back maybe edge well after your pe session or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiminy View Post
      I have read a few people have ejaculated after a session and still made gains, still if you can't hold back maybe edge well after your pe session or not at all.

Still think that ejaucuation hold back gains.I have seen it when I grew and I believe it.I think it as a power of evolution.All live creatures used to evolve when it is nescesary to evolve in order to survive.This is the matter of evolution....So PE for a long time makes your body think that it must make evolution of smt in order to normaly work again.By ejacuating it is just like playing with your toy and your body see it like that.If you PE and not ejacuate your body will make all eforts needed for a happy ejacuation in order to make you sex active since like that humanity reproducts.So if you make your body believe in this evolution you will achieve it.I think that ejacuation is bad for this....
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Interesting theory, papaki. Never thought about it like that. Seems to make sense.

Comment

I don't really agree with the ejaculation idea. Nobody has came up with a valid/scientific reason yet about how exactly it affects gains and I don't think anyone ever will.

Ejaculating is healthy I think. I tried ballooning for a week and it just didn't feel right.
          Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Comment

I started PE in March. My stats are listed below, but I started at 6" BPEL.

I have achieved 6.5" BPEL in less than 2 months; there has been a for sure gain in EL. No doubt about it.

Guess what, I edged and ejaculated after each workout. To me this is proof that ejaculation does not hinder gains, as I have gained while ejaculating.

Also, I masturbate at least 4 times a week. Granted, everyone's penis reacts differently to the abuse it gets, but I have great PI's and gains.

Remember all of this has happened while edging.

There you have it, for my penis edging did not result in hindering my gains.

I also believe .5 inches in EL is awesome, and 2 months is a relatively short time for that growth. So saying that my edging didn't produce the results I could have gotten had I not edged is, to say the least, a false statement.

If you're asking me, edging is fine, and I would even go another step and recommend it.

Regardless of what I think of edging, always check PI's. As I've mentioned above, everyone's penis is different. If you have negative PI's that are far outweighing your positive, after you started edigng, then maybe edging isnt for you.
            buttheadyeah
            Last edited by buttheadyeah; 05-30-2009, 04:44 PM.
            3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
            5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
            12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

Welcome back buttheadyeah nice to see you posting again..

Well every one is different just record your data and if you see that it hinder your gain don't do it.
              March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
              Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Here's my take on this issue-
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Don't worry about it. Do whatever it takes to make your PE efforts work well for you. Jelqing at high erection levels is considered by many to be too high risk. Soon enough you'll be wishing erections were such a "problem". Medical professionals are increasingly advising men that regular ejaculation is correlated with improved long-term prostate health--a major concern for all of us. Some medical researchers believe that frequent ejaculation earlier in life has carry-over into a man's later years in terms of reduced risk of prostate cancer. So there you have it--a license to masturbate to your heart's content.
                  Wood is good!

Comment

The key is to edge/balloon. I think that actually helps with PE. Maybe not so much with gaining, but it helps with endurance and control.

Frantic masturbation probably has absolutely no benefit. But I highly doubt it hurts.
                    Everyone dies...
                    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Seeing as how the penis fills itself up with blood during an erection, I would assume that it probably causes the micro-tears to stretch a little more. The extra blood flow coming in during an erection would usually replenish the penis with nutrients and proteins that should heal the micro-tears with incoming cellular growth and replication. So it should not affect gains.

But then I also recall reading some studies that state edging/masturbation reduces the amount of gains a man can achieve.

I also remember reading a thread some time ago. Someone had stated that the studies were not accurate sources and that many members suggested to edge or ejaculate 2 hours after a PE session to keep the gains, I can't find the thread of where I saw that on, but I'll keep looking, and if I find it; Ill post a link of it here.

I am also confused on this matter. So all doubts should be resolved in this thread hopefully. "To edge or not to edge?" That is the question.

Comment

Growth doesn't happen when you PE despite how engorged you are afterwards. In fact a lot of body functions hinder the repair processes, mainly due to inflammation and hormones. Sort of like how your skin will not heal from a sunburn until the redness has subsided. Having an orgasm helps to alleviate those problems by releasing pain relieving chemicals, and by draining the blood from the election after the hormone cycle is completed.

What you're talying a about with the 2 hour rule is a variation of an older PE myth. It started with a theory that testosterone dropped after ejaculating, based off of some misread studies, that gave birth to a 5 hour rule. Well, this became wildly popular and caught on with PE theorists but gave little in the way of results. After a few years of being tossed around on here and other sites, members found that masturbation didn't slow gains, and some later studies found that testosterone wasn't effected by masturbation.

Edging is perfectly fine, and so is ejaculation. Have fun and don't read too much intof the theories. I know I never did, I ejaculate after I PE all the time. And I'm HUGE and still gaining.
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I also have orgasmed after many PE sessions. With no negative effects to my growth.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                            Growth doesn't happen when you PE despite how engorged you are afterwards. In fact a lot of body functions hinder the repair processes, mainly due to inflammation and hormones. Sort of like how your skin will not heal from a sunburn until the redness has subsided. Having an orgasm helps to alleviate those problems by releasing pain relieving chemicals, and by draining the blood from the election after the hormone cycle is completed.
                            I stand corrected, growth happens during the resting period/rest days.

What you're talying a about with the 2 hour rule is a variation of an older PE myth. It started with a theory that testosterone dropped after ejaculating, based off of some misread studies, that gave birth to a 5 hour rule. Well, this became wildly popular and caught on with PE theorists but gave little in the way of results. After a few years of being tossed around on here and other sites, members found that masturbation didn't slow gains, and some later studies found that testosterone wasn't effected by masturbation.
                            Oh ok, the article and thread referencing the post I had posted earlier must have been outdated information.

Edging is perfectly fine, and so is ejaculation. Have fun and don't read too much intof the theories. I know I never did, I ejaculate after I PE all the time. And I'm HUGE and still gaining.
                            Thanks for clearing the doubts, and I apologize for any misleading and incorrect information I could have brought into this.

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
                              The key is to edge/balloon. I think that actually helps with PE. Maybe not so much with gaining, but it helps with endurance and control.

Frantic masturbation probably has absolutely no benefit. But I highly doubt it hurts.
                              Very advanced edging for more than the recommended standard time can be a great way of finishing off a session and inducing extraordinary gains. The catch to this is the degree of ejaculatory control might be affected.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X