Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE buddy

Hi
    I am a beginner to PE and wondered if any other beginner wanted to be a PE buddy and keep in touch, chat, compare gains and routines and keep each other motivated.
    I know it would help me.
    If you are interested (UK especially) please reply or pm me and we can swap emails msn etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    treefern71
    Last edited by treefern71; 05-30-2009, 07:04 AM. Reason: Add more info
    Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
    Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
    New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Hello Treefern,

I am also somewhat new to the wonderfull world of PE. I understand that sometimes it can be hard to stay motivated...especially when gains are not being seen. But, it is also my belief that this is why PE is such a "secret" and not well known. People lack the discipline to stick with it through the hard times.

soo...if having someone to keep in touch with personally will help you stay motivated and stay on track with your routine, then I will more than gladly be your "PE buddy".(That title kinda scared me at first) I have found that it is much easier to stay motivated when you have someone who can be your "wall". so your able to bounce ideas and opinions off of them and see what comes back.

You may contact me and I will give you my information, if you are still interested.

Comment

Working...
    X