Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy !

Hey Gym.
    I have gained next to a half inch in about 2 months WTF lol ! im starting to seriousley doubt that im measuring right. The thing is i am, im measuring BP and the same every time so its real gains people! And the funny thing is when i measured yesterday my EQ was about 90% so there is still more to come. HAHA i love this place

Great news wannabeast! Excellent gains insuch a short time. I would be very happy with gains like that in two months. I have only been PEing for less than a week but it is something to aim for!
    What routine are you following?
    Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
    Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
    New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

Thx treefern.. I warmup for 10 mins, stretch for 10 ( mostly downward angles ), and jelq for 10 mins using the palm down grip with 5 second strokes. I have been putting quite alot of pressure on the jelques but not too much. Sometimes i have been edging for a good 10 mins after my workouts. I havent been kegeling as much as i should and it shows on my EQ. i am now 7bp, and my eq is only 90% so i am guessing that there is more in the tank! I still cant believe this works, when i get an inch ill be totally convinced ! LOL

Comment

Im only joking,im totally convinced that PE works, i would tell anyone that :P

Comment

This is the 3rd thread I see where edging is poart of the routine. I need to look into it and try to make it part of mine

Comment

Me too b sin. I dont use edging in my routine yet, but I too need to find out more about it. There is an edging101 somewhere on the site, that will tell you all about it.

Comment

I hope you don't mind my steering the topic away from your gains (which are extremely impressive and motivational btw!!) but I am also curious about edging.

I'm pretty sure I know the technique but seem to lack the time.

Should this be done soon after the PE or would it be possible to do it later? (say when I'm in bed perhaps, I don't plan on ejaculating doing it so I don't need to worry about messy sheets).
              31 May '09:
              FL - 3" 1, FG - 3" 7
              EL - 4" 7, EG - 4" 8

Short-term target:
              FL - 4", FG - 3" 8
              EL - 5" 5, EG 5"

Achieving 6" for me will feel like the average man achieving 8.

Comment

I just move from jelqing to edging straight away all in the same session.Im guessing that its prob best this way because the penis is allready warmed up and worked out.
                What i have been doing also is waiting till i get to my hardest when edging and clamping the base with my right hand and slowly and lightly jelquing the rest of the shaft with my left hand. It really fills out when i do this

Comment

Great idea wannabeast. I'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                  X