2 years in, and I think I'm finally getting it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 years in, and I think I'm finally getting it

Hello all, this is my first post here. I've been a PE'r for about 2 years now with no real gains...I had some, then lost them. I think it's because I didn't really have the jelq method down right. In the last week, I think I've made a breakthrough. I've started jelqing not for number of jelqs or just a milking technique but rather doing a longer (3-8 seconds) jelq that I use on a 20-30% erect penis and just keep going till I get an erection. I'm jelqing with a meditative/enjoyment method. Stretching each jelq out as to almost lengthen my penis from the body (not a tight grip) while at the same time being slightly turned on so that the penis starts to become erect. The results have been a much larger flaccid for a longer amount of time after my sessions. Is this starting to sound right?

Before, I was just milking my penis with 1-3 second strokes and building it to erection with no real fun...I think this led to negative PI's and a drop in erections. This new, almost African ritual type of method, ha, seems to be the ticket. Is this what you guys have been talking about all these years? I think I can now see how and why you can gain 1/2" in about a month.

OK, with that said, I have two questions. How can I keep my penis my turtling and how many days a week should I be doing this? It seems that my penis wants to turtle...so should I do a stretching session on days off to prevent this or just leave it alone and jelq a few times a week? I'm gathering that my sexdrive and my PE should go hand and hand. One compliments the other. I should only be jelqing (although consistently) with what my sex drive gives.

Your thoughts.

Thanks.

Originally posted by BRealz View Post
    Hello all, this is my first post here. I've been a PE'r for about 2 years now with no real gains...I had some, then lost them. I think it's because I didn't really have the jelq method down right. In the last week, I think I've made a breakthrough. I've started jelqing not for number of jelqs or just a milking technique but rather doing a longer (3-8 seconds) jelq that I use on a 20-30% erect penis and just keep going till I get an erection. I'm jelqing with a meditative/enjoyment method. Stretching each jelq out as to almost lengthen my penis from the body (not a tight grip) while at the same time being slightly turned on so that the penis starts to become erect. The results have been a much larger flaccid for a longer amount of time after my sessions. Is this starting to sound right?

Before, I was just milking my penis with 1-3 second strokes and building it to erection with no real fun...I think this led to negative PI's and a drop in erections. This new, almost African ritual type of method, ha, seems to be the ticket. Is this what you guys have been talking about all these years? I think I can now see how and why you can gain 1/2" in about a month.

OK, with that said, I have two questions. How can I keep my penis my turtling and how many days a week should I be doing this? It seems that my penis wants to turtle...so should I do a stretching session on days off to prevent this or just leave it alone and jelq a few times a week? I'm gathering that my sexdrive and my PE should go hand and hand. One compliments the other. I should only be jelqing (although consistently) with what my sex drive gives.

Your thoughts.

Thanks.
    For 2 years without gaining sounds a bit strange. If so,you will have a lot more knowledge to start a new routine and gain much faster.

Regarding the questions:
    1. Buy yourself an ADS(Ex.Staticstretcher) is the best choice there is,or if you work a lot by the PC,do Fofwers or BTC:s. Rest days are rest days,leave the soldier alone.
    2.Your sex drive may be a bit lower(or higher) after an PE session,some people who do a lot of stretching and jelqing will experience a bit lower(or higher) EQ after their sessions. But this is because the blood vessels inside the penis is adapting to a new situation. Rest days are therefor a must. Your rest days should give you an EQ of 10 when you are recovered and this will allow you to fill up the whole penis(including the areas which were stretched) and achive growth.

Work,rest,grow.

With your knowledge you have the power to create an super gainer routine, Best of luck brother
    C.Phantasy
    Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-02-2009, 04:34 PM.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Dude, it took you 2 years to figure out you were jelqing wrong? lol

You've got patience haha.
      Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by BRealz View Post

Your thoughts.

Thanks.
        I find it hard to believe that after two years of your old technique you had "no real gains." That really discourages me, and I'm sure others too.

You mentioned you had some gains, which is good. Can you go into detail about your gains? Also, would you go into more detail about your old method.

I'm sure all of us don't want to repeat what you did for those two years, if you had virtually no gains. so can you please get back to us on this?

You mentioned that you thought your work led to negative PI's, could you clarify exactly what was going on those two years.

Thanks.
        3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
        5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
        12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

I think if more people jelqed with a relaxed attitude and not focused 100% on making huge gains, they would have better results, especially with EQ. Jelqing should be fun and just pleasurable enough to feel good, but not GOOD like masturbating. Kudos to you BRealz for sticking through it thick and thin. You have been at this a long time with no results. I don't know if I could have kept going that long without seeing results. Your gains are right around the corner with a committment like that.
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah, I think I was just tugging at it wrong.

My workout was in the shower and I did a set number of Jelqs...usually not exceeding 75. I did get a plump penis on certain days and better erections sometimes but never anything of significant gains. I think I may have gained 1/2" in length and 1/4" in girth but I think that may have been from Uli's and engorging/edging. The method I use now does not count jelqs but more of a feel good action but nothing like masturbation. I start at about 20-30% and then jelq with 3-8 second strokes. These strokes are pulling my penis from my body as I use a one hand over the other method...just like in the jelqing manuals or as described. I think this less overthinking method and just letting the blood move as my penis gets harder technique is the right way. Btw, my current routine is after a shower and with lotion. Lasts roughly 5-10 minutes but I'll build as time goes on.

My dedication comes from knowing that this can happen. Even though I may not have seen many gains over 2 years, I have not given up like so many with no names. I'm sticking with it and will hopefully see results.

Thanks guys. Any advice on my method as I first described would be most valuable.
            BRealz
            Last edited by BRealz; 06-03-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I want you guys to go over the thread and read his paragrapsh again real slow. He is on to something! It is never to late to start growing now stop making him feel bad. He is doing it correctly now.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
              X