Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Losing erection whilst doing towel raises.Normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing erection whilst doing towel raises.Normal?

Hi,

Started off PE two days ago with towel raises.Got a dry,thick hand towel and did towel raises as long as i could.But i noticed a loss of erection at 25-30 reps or so.I would have to....fluff it and continue for another set of 25-30.Didn't count how many i did, must have been at least 140-150.The next day i could hardly do any.Today i could do about 20 reps before i lost erection.But it felt weak and strained.Did i overdo it the first time, seeing the recommended reps are 30?

Could do like 60 today, but had to huff and puff.

Thoughts?

Thanks/
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

You are doing better than me. I can only do about 10 reps before I lose erection.

Comment

Just like toshiba, I can barely do 10 before I lose my erection. Hell, Im even putting off towel raises until my EQ improves. It's not at all weird that you lose your erection, you're putting pressure on it in a way that doesn't correlate with sexual stimulation; there's no need for the body to transport blood to the penis if it isn't sexually aroused. But even being able to do that many is great.

When my EQ improves, Im aiming at doing 50 reps a day, adding maybe 10 every other week.
      Initial size (as of October 1:st, 2012):
      NBPEL: 6.3"
      EG: 5.1"

Goal after own made 90 day routine:

NBPEL: 6.55"
      EG: 5.35"

Short term goal, (after a year):
      NBPEL: 7.25"
      EG: 5.75"

Long term goal, (probably in 20-34 months):
      NBPEL: 7.75" (+ 1.45")
      EG: 6.35" (+ 1.25")

Comment

Recommend reverse towel raise to anyone doing towel raise.

Comment

What are reverse towel raises? Also, i am able to lift but not hold the towel in the air.I try to hold it at the highest point but it drops down.Do i need to get stronger?

Thanks

Comment

Lay down on your back, and lay the towel over your stomach with your erect penis in between. Then just start kegaling. Since you say you just started PE two days ago you may want to go easy on yourself. I wouldn't call it an advanced exercise, perhaps intermediate. Just watch them P.I's closely.
            2/2/2018
            BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
            NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
            MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X