V Jelqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Jelqs

Throughout my PE career i have avoided "V Jelqs", for the simple reason of not knowing how to do them.

I completed the 90 days Beginner Routine by JonPop without doing a single V-Jelq. All i did throughout was normal OK jelqs. Now im starting kingpole's routine and he advocates V Jelqs.

So im wondering if anybody has a link to show me how to do these the right way. Ive read the description on kingpole's thread and ive also read other descriptions but i just DON'T get it. A video would be superb. (At the moment, Big Al's videos are not working..)

Thanks guys

You guys were probably wondering why i didnt ask earlier, but im not sure either.. Maybe its because im too stupid to ask.. having the IQ of a peanut sucks.
    trex
    Last edited by trex; 06-03-2009, 05:43 PM.
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

never mind guys...

dang im mentally challenged, i found a video

some admin can delete this thread
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Comment

No thats fine im going to keep it up there so others who are curious about "V" jelq can find ths thread.

V-Jelq

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I've discovered that when I v-jelq and include part of my scrotum that is attached to my penis (almost to mid-shaft), I can get my penis to engorge much more than when I start the jelq farther out on the shaft. My whole shaft turns dark red and gets a bigger girth doing it this way. I basically start my grip as close to my pubic bone as possible. Anything wrong with this technique? It doesn't hurt, and I think it is contributing to some serious gains. Will measure in a few days.

Comment

Working...
        X