Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What food/drinks/supplements to take to enhance penile growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What food/drinks/supplements to take to enhance penile growth?

Like the title states,what foods,drinks and supplements should i take in order to enhance my penile growth? Because i know that for body building proteins,carbs and good fats are needed in good percentage to fill up the micro tears that one causes due to stress from body building. I guess it might work the same for the penis .... Is it true? And if it is could you suggest me some food/drinks or supplements that are easily available?

I have also thought about it the same way. If your penile cells are rupturing and then stitching back up, but larger and thicker, you would need protein/aminoacids to help that reconstruction. It do makes sense. Anyway I do take a protein shake after my pe train which usually is at night. So I have protein for reconstructing my penile tissue aswell as for the rest of the whole body during the night.
    Measurements:
    End of June 2009:
    NBPEL - 5.8 inches (14,7 cm)
    (will take decent measurements asap)
    Short-Term Goals
    NBPEL - 6 inches
    Long-Term Goal
    7x5.5

Comment

And obviously have heard of the Green Tea benefits
      Measurements:
      End of June 2009:
      NBPEL - 5.8 inches (14,7 cm)
      (will take decent measurements asap)
      Short-Term Goals
      NBPEL - 6 inches
      Long-Term Goal
      7x5.5

Comment

I doubt there are anything that u can eat to make it bigger
        i mean if there was ppl would be buying that stuff every 2 minutes
        and everyone would have a monster sized dick haha
        so nah man
        PE all the way and just eat healthy

Comment

JP's recommended stack is:

1 Super B complex.
          1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
          1 60 mg Zinc.
          2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
          1 500 mg L-Lysine.

This is just a bunch of good stuff that promotes tissue growth through the production of nitric oxide
          Starting stats:.......Current stats:
          BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
          EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
            JP's recommended stack is:

1 Super B complex.
            1 Multi Vitamin & Minerals.
            1 60 mg Zinc.
            2 500mg L-Arginine capsule.
            1 500 mg L-Lysine.

This is just a bunch of good stuff that promotes tissue growth through the production of nitric oxide
            Ok .... Where do i buy these products from cuz i have never heard of them before and have no idea where they are available.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
              Ok .... Where do i buy these products from cuz i have never heard of them before and have no idea where they are available.
              You can get all of those from your local GNC, or any mega mart with a decent supplement section.

Comment

As far as food and diet are concerned, eat healthy, low fat, high protein foods. Avoid fats and starches (anything that can clog arteries and thus restrict blood flow). This includes caffeine. Instead of soda, drink water or fruit juice. Stay away from copious amounts of alcohol as well. The occasional drink won't hurt you but frequent nights of drunken stupors will negatively affect penis growth. Also, regular exercise apart from your P.E. regiment is a plus as well. Strength training and cardio will ease the growth process.
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by sexfacebook
                  PESG watch out they are using texting shorthand...ha !!
                  Just as long as YOU don't.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I've read that Ginkgo Biloba and Ginseng are good.

I've done a bit of resaerch and found a couple of products.

Ginkgo Biloba - 6000mg
                    Ginkgo Biloba - 1250mg
                    Ginkgo Biloba & Ginseng - 3000mg & 600mg

Which would be best? I only want to try one to start with.

Also, I read that L'arginine is used by body-builders, so does it have any side effects like weight gain or anything?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
                      As far as food and diet are concerned, eat healthy, low fat, high protein foods. Avoid fats and starches (anything that can clog arteries and thus restrict blood flow). This includes caffeine. Instead of soda, drink water or fruit juice. Stay away from copious amounts of alcohol as well. The occasional drink won't hurt you but frequent nights of drunken stupors will negatively affect penis growth. Also, regular exercise apart from your P.E. regiment is a plus as well. Strength training and cardio will ease the growth process.

You do bring up a point bad carbs can raise your cholesterol as much as a diet high in saturated fat. This is especially true for diabetics, Those with metabolic syndrome and glucose intolerance.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Arginine helps to build muscle and is also good for erectile dysfunction. Arginine and AAKg work better taken with vitamin "C".

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by iron_maiden-360 View Post
                          Also, I read that L'arginine is used by body-builders, so does it have any side effects like weight gain or anything?

Thanks!
                          Excellent question. Arginine mixed with oxygen in the blood creates Nitric Oxide, which increases blood flow toward muscles that are being exercised, helping the building process, which is why bodybuilders use it. The only thing that's going to make you gain weight is an increase in caloric intake or a decrease in activity/metabolism.

Comment

Thanks guys for your reply .... I will try and get a few of the supplements that u guys mentioned ....

Comment

bump!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X