Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first month done - but ?

Hey all.
    Im a danish boy. I have been in the game for about a month now, with no real gains yet, but thats okay because I know it takes time,
    and im not in a hurry. I mean, My penis has been small for so long now - what does a year or two more cost me? u know.
    I found this side just yesterday, and I've been reading a whole lot. BUT! when i was reading the 90beginner routine it stroke me, thats nothing like mine,
    so i just wanna hear if my routine is okay for a beginner, or if I should go over to JP's routine.

My Routine:

basic stresches, 5ways ! 30 sec hold x 2
    OK jegl 15min! 2-4sec stroke ( its more like 10min of acely jeqling, I use alot of time getting my hard on off)
    and then 30min bed fowfers in the morning, and 30min in the nigth (everyday)
    5days on 2 off

then i kegel alot every day just the not erect one.

is this okay ? thank you

Does seem a little bit intense, with the kegels make sure you have some days off because it can kill your eq if you do them for a few days in a row.

Comment

alrigth thanks jimmy, then i start doing the kegels 5 on 2 off

Comment

what about the routine?
        its that okay , thanks

Comment

Are you warming up before your stretches, Just? That is essential to getting gains. At least 10 minutes with a heating pad or a hot rice-filled sock - or a hot shower or bath - should be part of your routine every time you do your PE exercises. Also, keeping your unit warm for a few minutes after your workout will keep the blood flowing to the tissues that have been exercised. Good luck!

Comment

no I dont warm up, I just do my bed foswfers and then I get started..
            Do you have a WWW were I can order a warm pad? Im thinking something im putting into the eletricbox and then it heats

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
              no I dont warm up, I just do my bed foswfers and then I get started..
              Do you have a WWW were I can order a warm pad? Im thinking something im putting into the eletricbox and then it heats
              Bed fowfers before stretching and jelqing can serve as a warm up.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                I'm a newbie, but I believe in getting the tissues you are going to be stretching and massaging above normal body temperature. Fowfers won't do that but I guess they are way better than starting without ANY warming.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  alrigth thank you I belive it when it comes from you - its look like you know what you are doing

Comment

Working...
                  X