supplements and food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supplements and food

Is There Any Foods And Supplements That Will Prevent Your Penis From Growing?

Is There Any That Will Help Your Penis Grow? If There Is Could You Please List Some.

Thanks.

Originally posted by b123 View Post
    Is There Any Foods And Supplements That Will Prevent Your Penis From Growing?

Is There Any That Will Help Your Penis Grow? If There Is Could You Please List Some.

Thanks.
    Foods and supplements that may hibnder gains:
    Grapefruit, soy, to much caffeine. black licoricem, licorice root. To much beer.

Foods and supplements that may help growth:
    Green tea, hot spicy foods, garlic, almonds,walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, blue berries, billberries. Oats, beef, pork, chicken, whey protein. Fish, cellery, honey, ginger, pomagrante juice.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Why would grapefruit hinder gains? I can see why soy might be a problem, phytoestrogens. It seems like oysters and raw egg yolk should be on the gains list. Maybe also along with liver, foie gra. I soak raw sunflower seed overnight to partly sprout it, to increase vitamin e content.

Comment

Bananas I read are helpfull for blood flow. This is a pretty old post though so maybe some of the items on the gains list has changed?

Comment

Working...
        X