Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my ruler is broken.

Removed
    Last edited by oophyreoo; 10-27-2010, 10:53 AM.

Damn that thing is going to be needing it's own zipcode soon!
    05/10/09
    ELBP 7.10
    EG 5.5

12/12/09
    ELBP 7.75
    EG 5.75

Comment

Originally posted by oophyreoo View Post
      Now, I have been doing PE for roughly 2 weeks steadily. Well, about 5 minutes ago I forced my penis to stand tall, I was curious. So, I worked it up as much as possible and I peaked at about a 7 EQ. I laid down on my back, help it straight up, strung out some standard dental floss (not from the local magician shop) and ran it along the base to the tip and I snipped the floss exactly to match my length. Ok, so, the measured string was nearly bone pressed, I probably could have pressed in another 1/8. Keep in mind the string is 99% accurate. Looking at the string I became anxious due to it's astonishing length so I ventured to my trusty ruler (which also did not come from the magician shop, so I thought.) Now, I am standing there, bottomless, rearing to slap this floss along side my ruler. It came out 7 inch flat. I measured it 3 times, triple 7s, JACKPOT! Then, I ran the floss along the top of my penis as I stood, with some EQ loss, and it came out .25 short of the floss length, not bone pressed. This is saying I gained .25 length in 2 weeks. Now, girth, I am not concerned with, that same ruler told me I am EG 6.25 that's fine with me. Perhaps someone can view my pics and make a judgement on my girth. Either my ruler is an ego booster or this here PE works! I hope you were entertained while reading! Happy jelqing!

*I posted this in the wrong section, can someone fix it for me? The excitement took over my attention span*
      Nice going, you lucky b*****d!

Comment

So you gained congrats!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Removed
          Last edited by oophyreoo; 10-27-2010, 10:54 AM. Reason: Grammar mishaps

Comment

Those ego-boosting rulers. . . have to love them

Congratulations on the gains, oophyreoo.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Woop woop!! Congratulations! That's what we're here for!!!
              1 Dec '09 (NEW)
              BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
              MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
              EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
              EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
              MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Damn your EG is excellent!

Good luck with the gains and if you don't mind, how tall are you?
                I saw your pics in the other thread which is why I ask.
                Last edited by Zulu; 08-19-2009, 09:47 PM.
                Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Removed
                  Last edited by oophyreoo; 10-27-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Congrats Man!! Keep us updated!!
                    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Removed
                      Last edited by oophyreoo; 10-27-2010, 10:54 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

Working...
                      X