Variations in measurement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variations in measurement?

So I thought that I hadn't gained any length since I started. Was kind of disappointed. But I measured earlier and hit the 17.5cm on my ruler which is like 6.9".

It seems that telling myself 'ok be easy on the measurements or else youll be cheating yourself' really doesn't work.

What I'm thinking now is the best way of doing it would be to measure a few days in a row and try and use the maximum values I get, as in making sure I'm 1) pushing hard into the pubic bone, 2) at 100% erection, and 3) holding my dick to the ruler.

Is this how it should be done? I legitimately thought I hadn't gained any length since I had started, but I measured this morning and I'm like wtf?!

As far as girth is concerned I'm fine and know how to measure it. I'm only curious about length. I just want to be consistent so that's why I'm going to do it this way from now on. It's kind of hard to take a picture while holding the ruler to your pubic bone and holding it against your dick though.

So yeah.. how do you do it? Cause 6.5-6.6" BPEL a few days ago to 6.9" this morning kinda irks me and I want to make sure I'm actually seeing gains.

As long as you're consistent in how you measure length, its all relative. Your description sounds fine to me, but don't push too hard into the pubic bone - and more importantly push with the same amount of force each time you measure.

It is normal to vary a bit between measurements - the difference between 95% EQ and 100% EQ can be hard to tell by eye, but may show up with a 1/4" difference or more on measurement. I personally measure for a few days in a row and use the largest measurement obtained (i'm not sure how others do it)
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
    X