Reverse Kegel Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Kegel Routine?

I know what and how to do a reverse kegel, but should one create a routine for doing them like we do for regular kegels? Problem being you don't feel the muscle move for a reverse.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Reverse kegels are used in concert with other exercises, to reduce resistance to being stretched. So it seems to me that a reverse kegel serves little or no purpose by itself. But don't listen to me.

Comment

Iusually do reverse kegals with my regular kegals.

Comment

dare i ask how to do a reverse kegel? thanks

Comment

A) It is performed the same way as if you tried to cut a fart really hard. Your basically puff up your stomach.

B) While having sex with my wife I thought I should be doing kegels at the moment I came in order to cum harder. Didn't realize I should have been doing reverse kegels instead. Last two times my wife and I had sex I did reverse kegels at the moment of truth. All I can say is - EXCELLENT!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            A) It is performed the same way as if you tried to cut a fart really hard. Your basically puff up your stomach.

B) While having sex with my wife I thought I should be doing kegels at the moment I came in order to cum harder. Didn't realize I should have been doing reverse kegels instead. Last two times my wife and I had sex I did reverse kegels at the moment of truth. All I can say is - EXCELLENT!!

So like what happen did you shoot cum across the room?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I just seemed to keep cumming, and the intensity was much greater than usual. As momma was swallowing it all, I don't know if I would have shot my load further than usual, but I definitely felt like I was cumming with greater force.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post

not sure what you mean by "cutting" a fart.. u mean like cutting it short (like when your trying not to fart), or do you mean like pushing it out (like when your trying to force a poop)??

Comment

Like you are still in high school and trying to cut a fart!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Pretty much flex your abs, especially that area below your abs and belly button. At least, that's how it sounds to me.
                    Start FL: 5.75--FG: 4.5--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 2.5F/1.5E
                    Now FL: 6.1--FG: 5.25--EL: 8--EG: 5.75--CI: 3
                    Soon FL: 6.5--FG: 5-5.5--EL: 8.25--EG: 5.85--CI: 4
                    Goal FL: 7-7.5--FG: 5.5-6--EL: 9.25--EG: 6.25--CI: between 6 and 8 flaccid

Comment

Try to push a fart/ out basically. They are great for relaxing the PC/BC area when it gets overstimulated by regular kegels. I do about half as many of them as I do normal kegels. Lets say I do 100 kegels, 50 reverse. Also, they are bastards to do for long periods of time, because it's kinda hard to breathe while doing them. They are a good exercise that you shouldn't overlook.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

rbi99, interesting you say that you ejaculate harder... I've found that doing a reverse kegel is also a perfect way (for me) to last longer and relax the PC muscle during sex (I do this just prior to PONR). Will definitely try doing a reverse kegel while past the PONR!
                        "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                        - Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                          Try to push a fart/ out basically. They are great for relaxing the PC/BC area when it gets overstimulated by regular kegels. I do about half as many of them as I do normal kegels. Lets say I do 100 kegels, 50 reverse. Also, they are bastards to do for long periods of time, because it's kinda hard to breathe while doing them. They are a good exercise that you shouldn't overlook.
                          thank you for the accurate description..but i did hear that you can pop a butt vein by tryin to force a poop

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                            but i did hear that you can pop a butt vein by tryin to force a poop
                            Then I've been lurking around the danger zone for many, many years...
                            "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
                            - Maya Angelou

Comment

You would pop a vein in your head before your ass. You shouldn't be pushing hard to force yourself to shit. You should just be doing the same muscle tensing that it takes to do that.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X