Some Help with my PE routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Help with my PE routine

Hey everyone, I've been lurking on these forums for a while and decided to join the forum . I'd like some advice from you guys: I've been PEing for 3 months with the following routine:

5 min Hot cloth warm up

Basic Stretches (Up, Left, Right, Down, Forward) + V Streches + Bundled Streches -> all of them 3x30 secs

100 Jelqs (Normally, they take 10-15 mins, 3 sec strokes, medium erection level, I'd say 30-50%)

5 min Hot cloth warm down

50 Kegels

I do this routine religiously (never missed a single day) for 5 days on, 2 days off. I've been thinking on doing some major changes to my routines since It's been 3 moths and no gains yet (apart from increased EQ). Firstly, I've been considering incrasing my warm up/down time to 10 mins, but with a rice sock, outside my bathroom, in order to avoid a big waste of water (my whole routine is inside the bathroom with the shower on). Also, I've been thinking of changing to 2 days on, 1 day off, resulting in a longer rest time, is it the right thing to do?
    Also, recently, I've been reading about edging as a warm down: does it have any effects on size gains? for how long should I edge? I must edge in off days? am I supposed to ejaculate in the end of every edging session?

Some extra information (don't know if this can be useful):

I do not kegel during off days
    My measurements are: 15.5cm lenght(about 6.1 inches) and 14cm girth(about 5.5 inches)
    I ejaculate about 3 times per week

That's all, please comment and thanks!
    LOG

NBPEL 6.0
    EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
    (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

How is your EQ and PI's? because for the first 3 months of PE jumping into v stretches and bundled stretches is pretty advance
    And jelqing at 30-50% will not get you girth, unless you're not looking for girth.
    That sounds like a lot of stretches already, maybe try them with a bit more intensity now that you're conditioned, and jelq with a higher erection level say 60-70% and maybe try v-jelqs, and try 1 or two uli's and see how it goes.

Comment

My EQ has increased significantly after I started PEing, my erections are a bit harder and morning woods are way more frequent. I'll give Uli's and v Jelqs a try!
      Should I stop v streches and budled stretches then?
      And what about edging? Does it help on gains?
      LOG

NBPEL 6.0
      EG 5.5

Goal: 8x6

Total Time: 1 Year 7 Months
      (07/19/2012)

Total Extending Time: 412 hours 00 min

''I won't give up!!'' (I didn't btw, I'm just taking some particular training!)

Comment

Edging is good after routines if it doesn't lead to overworking, it helps cement gains you already have.
        If your EQ is fine you can keep v stretches if you wish and even bundled, just try out a new routine for at least 2 months and see how it goes, with PE there's a lot of trial and error because everyone gains different and needs to find a routine that's right for them.

Comment

Working...
        X