So routine change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So routine change

I am a bit over a month into p.e and have no privacy but have been jelqing in the shower etc and have gained .25" girth in the time. But i have just seen length first girth second so should i change my routine of:
    10 min warm up
    150 wet jelqs
    100 Ujs/v-jelqa
    5-8 min warm down + shower warmth after

To something like:
    10 min warm up
    20minute stretches (all directions) inc. helis
    25 wet jelqs 70-80% erection
    25 v-jelqs
    5-8 min warm down

Because i want to target length firat, girth second.
    Any opinions are appreciated

20 mins of stretching sounds like a lot for a guy with a month of experience only jelqing.

How about 5 minutes instead? Remember that increasing stretching volume too quickly can lower EQ.

I wouldn't reduce your jelq volume so drastically though. 25 jelqs will only be about 2.5 minutes of jelqing at 3 seconds per stroke. You were doing 150 reps, and making gains, and now you want to do 25. I wouldn't make that change.

Bottom line: I say add 5 minutes of basic stretching, throw in a few helis, and call it done.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I added .375" to .5" in a month by just doing basic stretches while on JP90.

Comment

Awesome thank you for the replies! I did manage two weeks of jp90 in there when i had privacy and i was doing 20min stretches. But i can't do a full jp in the shower at a backpackers. I take so long to complete my jelqs already but i'll try add that 5 min in. I'm really just trying to gain slow until i get a place with privacy snd then i will start the jp90 again

Comment

Working...
        X