Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just starting today, i need a succesful routine to begin that will get me results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting today, i need a succesful routine to begin that will get me results?

Does anyone have a routine thats guarenteed to get me atleast an inch in length and half an inch in girth within a year or less?

30/10/12 Current BPEL: 7" EG: 5"

30/10/14 Long Term Goal: BPEL 9.5" EG 6.5"

Possible? If so how?
    BO7
    Last edited by BO7; 10-30-2012, 12:00 PM. Reason: wrong long term end date

o yes, there is plenty, a year is enough time to gain that. You should get the book "excercising the penis" it has gave me sooooo much benifits. Everyone should buy it before starting PE
    !!
    Abraham1493
    Last edited by Abraham1493; 10-30-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Welcome, read this and there's beginner routines in here too, the most popular on this site is the jp90 routine.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

The success forums is a great place to get ideas. goodluck

Comment

so its possible for me to gain atleast an inch in length and girth within a year? does anyone have a routine they would recommend

Comment

Read my link.

Comment

Originally posted by BO7 View Post
              so its possible for me to gain atleast an inch in length and girth within a year? does anyone have a routine they would recommend
              It's possible, but unlikely. Everybody's different. I'm one year in and gained 0.2inch in length and 0.6inch in girth. So just stating: yes, you will achieve that is bullshit.

Discipline, consistency, time, dedication, genetics, ... All these factors come along when you want to build a bigger dick.

Start with the JP90 routine. It's the best beginners routine out here. After 3 months evaluate the routine, have you gained? did you do an exercise wrong? etc.

And after 12 months, you'll see what you have gained. I really don't get the eagerness to gain so much in such a short time span. You can enlarge your dick and gain 1 inch in length and girth, for some it takes 2 years, for some it takes 10 years, bottom line is you can get there/achieve it. Now start to work and see how it goes. Nobody can garantuee you something, you need to find out yourself.

Welcome btw!

Comment

Working...
              X