New to PE and confusion about the beginner's program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE and confusion about the beginner's program

Hi everyone! First of all thanks for everyone's input on this forum. I've learnt so much about PE.

However, I have several questions about JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine:

1. It says "Do these exercises to start, for 5 days and then, Important, take 2 full days off from PE.". Does it mean that I am required to perform the exercises for 5 days continuously?

2. It recommends a 60% to 70% erected penis for the jelqs. I am not too sure about how hard a 60% to 70% erected penis is.

3. Should I limit my sex life when performing the PE exercises?
    Starting 24 Nov 2012
    Flaccid length: 4.5"
    Flaccid girth: 3.5"
    NBPEL: 6.75"
    Erect girth: 4.5"

Short-term goal
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    Erect girth: 5"

Ultimate goal
    NBPEL: 8.5"
    Erect girth: 6"
    ... and a much bigger flaccid!

1. That's one way to do it. You're welcome to try PE for three days per week, or on a 2 day on: 1 day off frequency. The latter is very common.
    2. Yes, that's difficult to explain. 0% is your smallest flaccid, 100% is your strongest erection. 50% is right in the middle. To put it in more descriptive terms, jelq with a semi that's pliable and bendable. It should be in a floppy state.
    3. Do your normal thing.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

When determining EQ, I prefer to look at EQ as a percentage of fully erect size vs. fully erect hardness. A semi that is 60% of my 100% fully erect size, then that is 60% EQ to me. Its much harder for me to judge purely based on hardness of the erection.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thank you so much ThirdArm and donjelqer76! That means I have overdone it for the first two days (my penis could get very hard so I thought it it 60% of the hardness).

I should have jelqed in the floppy state. Now I learnt a thing. ;]
        Starting 24 Nov 2012

Short-term goal

Ultimate goal

Comment

on days and off days are best determined by evaluating your physiological indicators (PIs). I don't have the link handy, but you should carefully and objectively determine how your unit is reacting to your training. If it is feeling "tired" (slight ache or tenderness in any part of the penis or surrounding ligaments), have you lost morning erection, or is turtling you should lay off until it feels great, morning wood and flaccid hang returns.

Comment

Thanks namsokiek! I have read about the PIs in the site - It turtled me right after the exercises and I couldn't get hard yesterday night, but now I could have a hard on now. And I do noticed my 60-70% hard cock is as big as my 100% erected cock. Hopefully it's a good sign of gain.
            Kuroko
            Last edited by Kuroko; 11-01-2012, 07:43 PM.
            Starting 24 Nov 2012

Short-term goal

Ultimate goal