Red dot on penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red dot on penis

Hi, I've been PEing for about 2 weeks now and today I noticed a really small red dot on my glans is this normal or an STD?? I'm thinking maybe it's a broken blood vessel from squeezing too hard while jelqing but it doesn't affect me in anyway. Has anyone got this before?
    cockmasterflex
    Last edited by cockmasterflex; 06-13-2009, 05:24 PM.

Cockmaster - im fairly new to this also, but i think its normal. Have gotten them a couple of times after a prolonged session. Generally fade within a day or so.
    05th June 09 - BPEL 6 x EG 4.5

25th June 09 - BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.75

09th July 09 - BPEL 6.75 x EG 4.6

S.T Goal - Sep 09 - BPEL 7 x EG 5

L.T Goal - Jun 10 - BPEL 8 x EG 6

Comment

Normal. Relax your grip a bit if they bother you too much. You're probably squeezing a bit too hard.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I took a day off after I posted that and the red dot disappeared the next day.

Comment

Red dots are busted capillaries. It means that more blood than your penis can naturally handle was forced into certain areas, resulting in the bursting of capillaries, the web-like channels from the arteries into the the rest of the skin/fat/so-forth. A little bit is fine. When you do PE you are damaging your unit so that your body can repair it stronger. If you have a lot, like I do when I overdo girth exercises, then you are overtraining and that's bad. Try to have very few or none at all, and wait to heal until you go at it again. If you are new, then you probably don't want to avoid it, but a tiny bit is fine. When I first started I had little bit from jelqing and then stopped shortly afterward.
          Started October 2008: 5.50 NBPEL x 4.25 MSEG

July 2009: 6.00 NBPEL x 4.75 MSEG

Final Goal: 7 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Comment

Working...
          X