Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of questions for the pros - regarding pe and beginners routine

Hi everyone,

This site is fantastic with very knowledgable people. I would like to know if I can get some feedback from a few pros off this forum with the below questions.

I need some more knowledge regarding the below beginners routine (both are pretty much the same)

Thought Pro's Newbie Routine - CheekyCherry Free Penis Enlargement Forums
    The Assman's Mission... - CheekyCherry Free Penis Enlargement Forums

Are there better beginner routines than the above two from PE Gym?

Here are some questions for the pros:

- What beginners routine is more successful...doing the routine every other day
    during the week or performing the routine 5 straight days mon-fri and taking the
    weekend off? I heard you will achieve quicker results 5 days straight and 2 off.

- When stretching and jelqing, how much strain do you put? When stretching, do you
    just do a mild pull? when jelqing, do you use a fair grip on the penis base and jelq or do you put a bit more pressure or a squeeze type of pressure and strength in to the grip? I tested this, when I put a lot more pressure I usually get too erect (i'm trying to control this). I kind of feel that i'm not actually working out on a fair grip and that I need a bit of strain but i'm not a pro which is why i'm wondering what technique to use.

- After a workout, should I feel anything differently? How do I determine that i'm succeeding from this routine instead of waiting 3 months to realize that I have been doing it wrong all along and changing my approach? For wet jelqs, I just take a hot 5 minute shower..use lube for the workout and then warm down in the shower...sounds good right?

- Should I see some sort of gain in 2-3 months of the beginners workout? If I see no
    results in 2-3 mths, should I put more pressure and intensity into the workouts?
    Should I start more advanced routines after 2-3 mths, even if I see no results from the 3 mth beginner routine?

- How long would it take to see 2" length, .5-.8" girth increase?

Thanks a lot

I would extend the 5 minute warm-up to 15 to 20 minutes before jelqing. Your grip need NOT be that strong to start with it. Easy does it, I say. You should experience some evidence of gains in 2 to 3 months.

Comment

PE isn't as easy as you think it is. There is no such thing as ''the best beginner routine''. Everybody is different, you need to try different things.

You won't feel different after a routine. The only way to know for sure is to wait 3 months and see if you gained or not...Unfortunately that's life.

You will get minor gains after the 90 day beginner routine.

It usually takes 1 year to gain 1 inch in length.
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
      X