- 11-04-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
I'm new here and I want to set my daily routine.
I would like to fix mu curvation: left and downward. It isn't a big curve but it would be cool to make it more straight. What exercises do you suggest? I read about side jelq but I dont know if it is enough.
My second and more important goal is to make my erection angle higher. Now I'm at 7:30 and I would like to achieve 8:30 or 9. Are there any other exercises than kegels and towel raise?
Are my goals possible to reach? How much should I train? Are exercises safe? I dont want to hurt myself or make it shorter or uglier
Apologise for bad english
- By bryguy26 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11 Hours Ago, 08:11 PM
- By Neepleez in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:55 AM
- By panos in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2011, 10:17 AM
- By 420 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2011, 12:57 AM
- By PaPa8 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2010, 05:14 AM