Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

I just broke up with my 4 year Vietnamese model girl friend; she left me for another guy. Women our like monkey's they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on another. Now my ex loves big dick's & I'm average 6" EL and 4.75" G. Anyway she's treating me like a best friend now and she told me her new boyfriend is huge. Anyways to say that this got under my skin is an understatement. Thus I'm here and I'm very motivated and looking forward to every one's advice.

Wow. I am so sorry about what you ex has done to you. I totally understand what it feels like to be ''average''. I can only imagine how you felt when she told you that.

I'm glad you found this forum and made an account. This is the first step to building a bigger, stronger and healthier penis. PE takes huge amounts of dedication and patience. Gains don't happen overnight. You need to start off with the 90 day beginner routine. During this period of time, you need to LEARN as much as you can about PE. I recommend you read the ''TGC Theory'' thread in my signature.

Here is what your 90 day beginner routine should look like:

-Warm up
    -5 way basic stretch (stretch your flaccid unit up, down, left, right and center), perform 25 kegels per position. (Do you know what kegels are?)
    -40 OK grip wet jelqs (below 20% erection level, slow 4 second strokes). Do not jelq with an erection until you complete the 90 day beginner routine
    -30 V jelqs (watch this video: Penis Enlargement Gym - V-Jelq)
    -Warm down

if you think your penis can handle something more intense, check out JP's 90 day beginner routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-routine.html

Read that thread anyways. It explains the exercises. Feel free to browse all the videos if you need visual support.

Start a progress log to track your progress. (Progress Log - Free Penis Enlargement Exercise Forum - The PE Gym) You need to keep up with your exercises and physical indicators. Like I said, you need to RESEARCH and learn about PE.

You need to look at supplements to help you gain. Right off the bat, go buy a bottle of Ginkgo Biloba. It is a natural herb that you can buy at any health store. Go for an expensive brand name, 60 mg capsules.

Once again, I can totally relate to how you feel. Your ex, who happens to be a model, leaves you for another man and she loves his big dick. She has the nerve to tell you that. PE is a slow process. in 8 months, I went from NBPEL of 6.25 inches to a full blown NBPEL 7 inch. My girth went up 1/4 inch. I am still unsatisfied and feel quite ''average''. I promiss you will gain and then your penis will be bigger than that guy's. It may take 1, 2 or 5 years, but you'll be a monster one day. Dedication, patience and research. The more you know, the more you'll gain. I look forward to seeing your progress log.

Hope this helps,
    Radiohead
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks Radio

Looks like our starting point is the same. I'm not totally sure how to measure, I'm 6.25 and 5" sometimes when I measure. Radio what is the exact way to measure L and G accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhinoeye View Post
        I just broke up with my 4 year Vietnamese model girl friend; she left me for another guy. Women our like monkey's they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on another. Now my ex loves big dick's & I'm average 6" EL and 4.75" G. Anyway she's treating me like a best friend now and she told me her new boyfriend is huge. Anyways to say that this got under my skin is an understatement. Thus I'm here and I'm very motivated and looking forward to every one's advice.
        Distant your self to your girl pal. She left you because of a dick size too shallow. Your not small at all. Why should you not deprive her of your good company and friend? You can be friends, but best friend, definitely should not. Who might know you can win her back again after she realize how much she loss, she may have gain a big dick, but she lost a great person(you) Aside form distancing your self was definitely a move to find another partner and forgetting her. This was just an opinion. Good luck in your PE
        March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
        Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
        Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
        No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

epsion

haha. See did not leave me because of dick size. In fact in the beginning I'm sure I was the best sex she ever had. We broke up for other reasons. She just made mention to me that her new BF was hung and it pissed me off inside.

Comment

Aw pardon mate, I tot your referring to the branch as the "Cock" metaphorically, none the less good luck
            March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
            Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
            Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
            No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              Wow. I am so sorry about what you ex has done to you. I totally understand what it feels like to be ''average''. I can only imagine how you felt when she told you that.

I'm glad you found this forum and made an account. This is the first step to building a bigger, stronger and healthier penis. PE takes huge amounts of dedication and patience. Gains don't happen overnight. You need to start off with the 90 day beginner routine. During this period of time, you need to LEARN as much as you can about PE. I recommend you read the ''TGC Theory'' thread in my signature.

Here is what your 90 day beginner routine should look like:

-Warm up
              -5 way basic stretch (stretch your flaccid unit up, down, left, right and center), perform 25 kegels per position. (Do you know what kegels are?)
              -40 OK grip wet jelqs (below 20% erection level, slow 4 second strokes). Do not jelq with an erection until you complete the 90 day beginner routine
              -30 V jelqs (watch this video: Penis Enlargement Gym - V-Jelq)
              -Warm down

if you think your penis can handle something more intense, check out JP's 90 day beginner routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-routine.html

Read that thread anyways. It explains the exercises. Feel free to browse all the videos if you need visual support.

Start a progress log to track your progress. (Progress Log - Free Penis Enlargement Exercise Forum - The PE Gym) You need to keep up with your exercises and physical indicators. Like I said, you need to RESEARCH and learn about PE.

You need to look at supplements to help you gain. Right off the bat, go buy a bottle of Ginkgo Biloba. It is a natural herb that you can buy at any health store. Go for an expensive brand name, 60 mg capsules.

Once again, I can totally relate to how you feel. Your ex, who happens to be a model, leaves you for another man and she loves his big dick. She has the nerve to tell you that. PE is a slow process. in 8 months, I went from NBPEL of 6.25 inches to a full blown NBPEL 7 inch. My girth went up 1/4 inch. I am still unsatisfied and feel quite ''average''. I promiss you will gain and then your penis will be bigger than that guy's. It may take 1, 2 or 5 years, but you'll be a monster one day. Dedication, patience and research. The more you know, the more you'll gain. I look forward to seeing your progress log.

Hope this helps,
              Radiohead
              This is a GREAT reply, RH. It should be copied and pasted to every newbie that joins the Gym! I'd give you a rep point but I'm out of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                This is a GREAT reply, RH. It should be copied and pasted to every newbie that joins the Gym! I'd give you a rep point but I'm out of them!
                Now that I think of it, maybe we should make a sticky at the beginning of the forum so that every beginner can read it.
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                X