Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible not to achieve any gains at all -

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it possible not to achieve any gains at all -

    even if all the proper exercise requirements are met?

  • #2
    GO TO THIS LINK!
    Penis Enlargement Gym - Proof

    READ IT...........................Now since you persist in asking redundant questions in our forum of which you have no faith in the answers you receive, I would suggest that you go with the same fervor to your so called specialists (ask alice or yayhoo) and BOMBARD her with the same REDUNDANT questions and also search and seek out other so called specialists so as to bombard them with the same REDUNDANCE.

    We are a group of men who share similiar goals and we support each other in obtaining these goals. Our forum is Helpful, informative and above all targeted and dedicated to the accomplishing of these goals by all men who share our common desire of a larger, healthier Penis. WE ARE NOT A DEBATE BLOG for the benefit of doubters and naysayers.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

    Comment


    • #3
      To answer the OPs question, yes it is possible. The real question should be ... is it PROBABLE? No. It is, however, possible.

      The people I've seen who have trouble gaining appear for the most part to be overtraining.
      05/10/09
      ELBP 7.10
      EG 5.5

      12/12/09
      ELBP 7.75
      EG 5.75

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nacho View Post
        The people I've seen who have trouble gaining appear for the most part to be overtraining.
        Don't forget the ones that aren't willing to put in the time and effort it takes to make gains.

        If you don't believe that PE will work for you then it won't- simply because you'll do it half-assed and give up after a few tries.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

        The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

        25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
          GO TO THIS LINK!
          Penis Enlargement Gym - Proof

          READ IT...........................Now since you persist in asking redundant questions in our forum of which you have no faith in the answers you receive, I would suggest that you go with the same fervor to your so called specialists (ask alice or yayhoo) and BOMBARD her with the same REDUNDANT questions and also search and seek out other so called specialists so as to bombard them with the same REDUNDANCE.

          We are a group of men who share similiar goals and we support each other in obtaining these goals. Our forum is Helpful, informative and above all targeted and dedicated to the accomplishing of these goals by all men who share our common desire of a larger, healthier Penis. WE ARE NOT A DEBATE BLOG for the benefit of doubters and naysayers.
          I love you too, babe.
          Last edited by tabqwerty; 08-20-2009, 07:58 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Tabqwerty , you got high as a kite and think you measured an 8" penis.
            "perhaps you held the ruler backwards and was really @ 4"?

            You think you broke your penis while high as a kite.
            "who the hell smokes then masterbates anyways?"

            You got high then called 911 for help .
            "which i gotta say gave me the laugh of the week"

            You came here to ask if it works .
            "your told yes and you reply saying you cant trust my/our statements"

            I thank you sincerely for the laughs . Perhaps penis size isn't your only problem?
            Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

            August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

            Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

            It's official I'm growing a monster

            Comment


            • #7
              Dude, please take a deep breath man. Look at how hard we are trying to convince you. This shit is for real man. What else do you need
              Last edited by PESG; 08-20-2009, 08:16 PM. Reason: Don't insult people.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
                I love you too, babe.

                Don't stop asking questions or learning. I want you to know as much as you can, but please do not continue insulting us and dismissing our answers that you asked for to start with. If you'd of watched my unit grow over the last 3 months, you'd be a new man already, but you have that to learn for yourself and I'm rootin for ya. I'm sorry if I was wrong about you. We're about growing bigger dicks, not being bigger dicks here.
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  If you don't believe that PE will work for you then it won't
                  This, exactly!
                  Everyone dies...
                  But not everyone lives

                  HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                    Don't stop asking questions or learning. I want you to know as much as you can, but please do not continue insulting us and dismissing our answers that you asked for to start with. If you'd of watched my unit grow over the last 3 months, you'd be a new man already, but you have that to learn for yourself and I'm rootin for ya. I'm sorry if I was wrong about you. We're about growing bigger dicks, not being bigger dicks here.
                    Thank you and I should be the one to apologize.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                      Tabqwerty , you got high as a kite and think you measured an 8" penis.
                      "perhaps you held the ruler backwards and was really @ 4"?

                      You think you broke your penis while high as a kite.
                      "who the hell smokes then *masturbates* anyways?"

                      You got high then called 911 for help .
                      "which i gotta say gave me the laugh of the week"

                      You came here to ask if it works .
                      "*you're* told yes and you reply saying you cant trust my/our statements"

                      I thank you sincerely for the laughs . Perhaps penis size isn't your only problem?
                      Har har.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sorry about the spelling . My Big dick hogs all the blood from my brain
                        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                        8" bpel
                        5.5 erect girth

                        August 10,2009
                        8 3/4 bpel !!!
                        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

                        Goal
                        10 bpel
                        7.5 erect girth

                        It's official I'm growing a monster

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have seen 1 or 2 guys who have long term problems , in those cases there seems to be a hormone problem.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            1)Asking questions
                            2) Receiving answers
                            3) But not doing anything
                            4) Equals nothing but wishful thinking
                            We want someone to give us all the answers,and then do all the work!
                            A man was looking for the secrets to penis enlargement.So he took a trip to see an old yogi,because he heard the yogi was the ultimate master.When He finally had the privilege of seeing the yogi,the man asked Him how do I enlarge my penis.Leaning forward in anticipation to the answer unable to contain Himself.The wise old yogi finally said order the exercise the penis book and put it into practice. The man did not like the answer and went away disappointed.
                            Imagination expands the mind

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The evidence that this works is thin, to say the least, and the explanation for the "gains" some have made are somewhat worriesome. That said, this forum is the reason why I keep researching it, and once I get the answers I need I'll put it into practice and make myself a live subject

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X