Hi, does anyone have penises that points to one direction or the other?

my penis points one to the right, I don't mean its curved since the actual/visible penis is not bent, however when its flaccid as well as hard, the visible part of my penis simply points the right (when I follow the penis into scrotum/inside my body, I can feel the tube inside is curved to the right) does anyone else have similar problem, how do you fix this?