EQ gains versus actual gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ gains versus actual gains

Hey guys I have been on and off these forums for a very long time. I finally have a place of my own now and am able to practice PE everyday if I would like. Ive been doing a very light routine to start off with for two weeks so far and am loving it. However I have come up with a question. I have always had high EQ when I am with my girlfriend, its hard as a rock. If thats the case does that mean my Eq wouldn't improve so I should expect less from a newbie gain period? Im not necessarily looking for fast gains, and I plan on sticking with PE because I like to take care of my body. But I have noticed that some guys gain a ton in the first few months and Im not sure if that is mainly their EQ improving?

Im currently at nbpel 6.7 x meg 6.2, my base is 6.7. So my penis looks short lol when in reality it is fine. Im also in a bulking phase so I normally dont have the fat pad that I have right now. So Im mainly looking for length gains.

Also here is my routine:

20 min warmup with rice sock
    Stretches in all directions for 30 seconds x 2
    Side to sides x 60
    Low eq jelqing x 5mins
    medium eq jelqing x 3mins
    Then I edge for 30 mins sometimes I do this twice a day like I did yesterday.

Anyone?

Comment

Not all newbie gains are EQ related. The other common component to newbie gains is the suspensory ligament. If the exit point of your penis is fairly high, then you can normally expect to gain fairly well just from the lengthening of this ligament. Once your EQ it's great and your suspensory ligament is maximized- that's when gains will get slow due to having to actually deform the very tough tunica
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, can you maybe explain the exit point thing? When I am aroused by my girlfriend only, I get hard enough that she comments on how solid it feels, it points upward also.

Comment

See attached image (image courtesy of the Bib Hanger forums, not trying to claim this work as my own)

It shows a high. Medium and low exit point.

Downward stretching will lengthen the suspensory ligament. Accentuating the stretch by pulling behind you (known as BTC, or "between the cheeks") targets the ligament very well. Also, don't forget that there are ligament bundles off to the sides, this is where the side to side stretches come in.
          Attached Files
          2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Ok that makes sense thank you. Also even though I get very hard, is it possible to see even better eq then this? And I only get extremely hard during the middle to end of a session unless I am very horny. After awhile I hope to experience this high eq for the entire session. I will say this that when I edge I only hit 9 eq after about 10-15 mins, on my own I just cant seem to get it as high.

Comment

Working...
            X