Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may have experienced a ligament pop!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have experienced a ligament pop!!!!

During my pe session today while doing the JAI stretch,during my outward pull as i reached my length limit my penis tugged back towards the pubic bone and then it released like it came out of the pelvic socket(like the action of an involuntary kegel). It did not cause any pain.It was like an out of the socket feeling.Do you think this is a ligament pop? If it is what are the benefits of a ligament pop? What should i do about it ?

Did you feel a snap or hear a pop? I know sometimes my bulbospongiosus has cramped up and released and it was similiar to what you described. the cramp was from over stretching. Was there pain with this?
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      Did you feel a snap or hear a pop? I know sometimes my bulbospongiosus has cramped up and released and it was similiar to what you described. the cramp was from over stretching. Was there pain with this?
      I definitely felt a snap motion during my outward stretch but i didn't hear a pop.Maybe that's because i was in the shower.Is the pop supposed to be loud? There was no pain when the snap happened but a very lite sore feeling towards the pelvic and penis much later on.Maybe that sore feeling was from my pe session combined with the snap or ligament pop(if this is what happened).I have no idea. Need some help.

Comment

You don't necessarily have to hear anything. In relationship to your unit, where is it sore? (lower, upper ect.)

The suspensory lig could have gotten a bit wound in damaged maniscus and broke loose. You could have stretched part of the bulbospongiosus. As long as there is no bruising or discoloration veins should be ok. Since there was/is pain, you should stop and let it rest. If pain persist you will need to see a doctor.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

You don't necessarily have to hear anything. In relationship to your unit, where is it sore? (lower, upper ect.)

The suspensory lig could have gotten a bit wound in damaged maniscus and broke loose. You could have stretched part of the bulbospongiosus. As long as there is no bruising or discoloration veins should be ok. Since there was/is pain, you should stop and let it rest. If pain persist you will need to see a doctor.
          Oh damn u got me worried now !!!! LOL .... the ligament feels nice and stretchy unlike before .... it's like 1 - 1.5 cm more stretchy. By the way is the bc muscle part of the inner penis? and what's wrong with stretching the bc muscle? Isn't stretching the bc muscle the same as a ligament pop? There's no bruising or discoloration of the veins. So that's a good sign. By the way i cannot exactly describe where the pain is in the unit.It's more like along the middle shaft area(very lite) and the pubic plate area. I am currently doing a 2 on 1 off routine and yesterday was my 1st day of the routine. 1 is still due and tomorrow is my actual rest day. Should i go on with the routine and then rest or should i rest today? It looks like i haven't done any damage. I heard in a different thread in this forum that lig pops are actually beneficial and that only a lucky few get to experience it. I haven't pulled like i've been killing my unit or anything. Just did my exercises religiously.

Comment

Bump!!!!

Comment

Yeah, its almost like getting the penis enlargement operation for free, where they cut the suspensory lig away from the pelvic bone. No pain, bruising, hemorrhaging, or obvious damage, coupled with a bit more stretch...............I'd keep working , cautiously of course.

Comment

Yeah, its almost like getting the penis enlargement operation for free, where they cut the suspensory lig away from the pelvic bone. No pain, bruising, hemorrhaging, or obvious damage, coupled with a bit more stretch...............I'd keep working , cautiously of course.
                Thanks PhibbysHammer!!!! I'll be cautious!!!!

Comment

Lig pops used to happen to me, every now and then. I didn't like the feeling, but there was never any soreness afterwords.
                  I got them doing the circle stretches to the left. But later found out that they were caused by the ligaments riding over the pubic bone. But this was long ago when I hadn't reached the size I am now. I just attribute this to the ligs being tight back then.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I have completely recovered from my ligament pop not that it was anything serious. Feel good already.

Comment

Working...
                    X