Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner Girth Exercises?

Hey all ,

I've been pouring over this site for some time now, half skeptical of everything, and I've been a little put off by the idea in the back of my mind that I'm going to over work my penis and cause permanent damage.

I'm finally thinking of actually starting, and I'm looking to follow JP's 90 day beginner routine, but because it's mainly jelqing, I'm wondering if it will really do much to improve girth.

Does jelqing alone improve girth?

Looking at many of the new guys that have gained, they've gained some note-worthy length, but no girth improvement.

Is there anything that can be incorpoated into a beginner's routine to immediately start improving girth?

Thanks, Hektik

Ive went from below 5in girth to about 5.25 just from jelqing. So yeah.
    Start (Nov 2012) 6.0 BPEL x 4.75

Jan 2014 - 7.25 BPEL x 4.9
    Feb 2014 - ?

Goal - 5.4 Base Girth

Comment

You're fears are legitimate man, so take it slowly. Jelqing sometimes adds girth, but as I'm sure you've read, gains are very unpredictable.

Girth-specific exercises are pretty much intermediate and advanced in nature, although some guys claim good expansion from edging. Just be careful about how much edging you do right off the bat, because it adds to the PE workload and you don't want to overdo it.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X